Sign in to follow this  
CourtneyV

Who is this CourtneyV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtneyV View Post
...and WHAT has she done with Nini_Bride?!! Blah, I was SO sick of my old username, I had to change it! I'm still here, I'm just New and Improved!!! :)
Curious, what did Nini_Bride mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
Curious, what did Nini_Bride mean?
When my cousin was little, she couldn't pronounce my name - she'd say Nini (like... knee-knee, not Ninny!), it caught on. My parents call me Nini ALL the time. lol.. my dad's company is one of the trades my company uses (I work for a new home builder, he owns a drywalling company). Once he stopped by the office to pick something up, and when he left he said "Bye Nini!". Ya, that one was a tough one to live down at the office!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie 525 View Post
So how have you improved?
Umm... I don't really know. lol. I was hoping no one would call me out on that one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb36 View Post
how do you change your user name? I'd rather be Morgan something instead of mlb36.
Go to vbPlaza Menu, Plaza Main, and in there you'll see Username Options. It's there. It costs 1000 points, but I'll donate some to you. :)

well i am still calling you Nini. so there.

i kind of wanted to know about the improvements too. how many points did THAT cost? i could use some improvements.

1. I think you just got a new name so that you could start a new thread, so that you could continue posting in order to beat Sarah. LOL.

2. How come I never have points? LOL. Am I the only person who is always buying gifts all the time? LOL. I like giving gifts it makes me happy. But that is why I always have like -2 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
2. How come I never have points? LOL. Am I the only person who is always buying gifts all the time? LOL. I like giving gifts it makes me happy. But that is why I always have like -2 points.
it's all about being a post whore, my dear! oh, and the lottery - that helps too. bank 'em, girl! interest!