Majestic Elegance

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#1 Nicolee

• 13 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 07:55 PM

Hello. I'm getting married at the Majestic Elegance in Dec 2010. Does anyone know what type of setup for the cermony the Elegance has or what type of dinner is included in the package? My fiance and I are tying to decide if we should take advatage of the add ons or not. Any info would be great. Thanks!!!!

#2 ronsoliman

• 233 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 08:18 PM

Great job on considering the Majestic Elegance! We stayed there when we photographed a wedding in DM and the accommodation is AMAZING!

The gazeebo is picture perfect to be wed there...it's overlooking the whole pool area. Or if you decide to get married on the beach...just make sure you use the gazeebo for photos.

#3 angelakiwhite

• 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:20 AM

What day are you getting married there? We're getting married Dec 28th!!!

#4 islandbride8

• 315 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 10:51 AM

We're tying the knot @ ME June 29, 2011.  I assume you have the info you need by now, but if not PM me and I'll send you all of their info. CONGRATS!!!

#5 natalie7

• Site Supporter
          • 298 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 04:36 PM

I'm getting married at the ME on July 16, 2011 at 1pm. Any brides that want to share anything I am willing to do so!! PM me!!

#6 Nicolee

• 13 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 03:05 PM

Sorry I haven't been on here awhile.... We got married on Dec 11. The Majestic did an EXCELLENT job!! Everything was perfect. Congrats to all of you upcoming brides!! You will love the outcome of everything! PM if you have any questions.

#7 MsFactorA

• 13 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 11:15 AM

Hey Everyone,

We are finally decided to get married at Majestic Elegance on December 3d, 2011. We have not booked yet, but I hope to do so in a next week or two. I am planning to do a private reception because we want to incorporate speechs, slide show and music. However, I am quiet disappointed with prices for everything. It's truning out more expensive than I hoped to be. I was wondering if anyone can share some info about centerpieces by there vs bringing your own?

Also, I cannot decide between beach vs Parrot bar or ballroom? Nicole since you already had your wedding there, any feedback you can give about those venues?

What is a basic ceremony decor that we don't have to pay for?

and I cannot decide about having private bar...I think it's very expensive for alcohol. What are some of your opinions about that? I am thinking to bring some of my own booz...or make guests to go to the bar that will be open late...

I would love to hear any suggestions and feedaback about hotel and wedding planning process.

Thank you,

#8 islandbride8

• 315 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:51 AM

We are having our ceremony at the gazebo and basic set-up includes white chair covers, white table linens, and a tropical floral centerpiece.  For us, most of their prices are too expensive so we are bringing our own centerpieces.  There's a great thread on here about centerpieces that could give you some inspiration!  You can bring your own liquor and they will give you buckets to keep them cold.  Also, if you want to offer some sort of bartender services you can spend $5pp/hr which includes beer/wine/champagne/sodas (much more reasonable!).  If you rent the wet bar/parrot bar/ or sports bar you can pay a flat $500/hr which includes basic set up, sound system and unlimited domestic drinks. 

#9 summafool1

• 223 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 07:47 AM

yeah i will also be bringing my own centerpieces...i wonder how i will get everything down there! LOL

#10 summafool1

• 223 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 07:48 AM

islandbride- what kind of centerpieces are you bringing?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users