Photo

Looking for quality Starfish and Seashells?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 Island Bride

Island Bride
  • 330 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 03:13 AM

Then you must check out Click the image to open in full size.

#2 roo66

roo66
    • 1,001 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 06:36 AM

Oh i wish i could order from here.Ive paid over £3.00 for just one starfish to tie our wedding bands to.I wanted to do 20 more as place cards.You girls are so lucky xx
      What do you have planned for them?

#3 luciel2820

luciel2820
      • 474 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 09:24 AM

Hey what sizes did you get? And if youre willing to sell the ones you don't need, I'm willing to buy!

#4 Island Bride

Island Bride
        • 330 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 02:24 AM

The mini starfish I got are 1"-1 1/4", but im currently trying to find a use for the extras. I needed 100 to tie with a ribbon to my program fans. Think im gonna put some in my centerpieces. Im sure ill still have some extra so Luciel2820 I will keep you in mind. Just gotta wait til I'm done deciding where to put em. They were only like 6 cents each if you order over 100 so they are REALLY cheap!

#5 luciel2820

luciel2820
          • 474 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 02:29 AM

I know, I saw the website and now im thinking about different things that I can use them for. I am a shop aholic so I might just go ahead and order them as well.

#6 LadyD

LadyD
            • 108 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 02:51 AM

what size r ur sand dollars?
              Enjoyed a FANTASIC wedding in Mobay with 95 of our closest friends and family!!

#7 staceysbride

staceysbride
              • 245 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 04:46 PM

IB-
                Thanks for this tip! I am actually thinking I will use their sand dollars on my fans as the little 'charm'. Maybe even a starfish with a sand dollar if I can work the sizes out right. This is really a help. Was their shipping reasonable/timely?

-Nikki

#8 AishaB

AishaB
                • 2,350 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 11:52 AM

The sand dollars on the fans are a great idea. Thanks for sharing that.
                  BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#9 Island Bride

Island Bride
                  • 330 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:42 AM

LadyD-the sand dollars I got are 1"-1 1/4" I just wanted them for my centerpieces.

Staceysbride-Im actually using those mini starfish to do what you wanna do with the sand dollars! Ive been ordering so much lately that I cant keep up with it all anymore, but I know I got the shells less than a week after I ordered them and I want to say there shipping was really cheap! I'll have to go find my receipt for you to clear that up. I'm still so stoked on how lucky I got with them being so perfect! When checking out enter "seashells" in the coupon code box and it gives you like 5% off your whole order.

#10 Island Bride

Island Bride
                    • 330 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:49 AM

I just put in another order with them today for 25 6"-8" sugar starfish. They didnt have the actual size I needed, being as I wanted at least 10" but these were the biggest they had, so I decided to stick with my gut and order from here just because I had such a great outcome last time. Oh and btw..Staceysbride the shipping on this order was $8. I'll let everyone know how these are as soon as I get them.

This is what I wanted them for..

Click the image to open in full size.

Hope they still look as good!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users