Jump to content

Photo

November 2010 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
523 replies to this topic

#71 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
  • Jr. Member
  • 293 posts

    Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:07 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dana
    NicDeb-We are date twins. I'm getting married Nov 5, 2010 at Riu Palace Riviera Maya!
    awesome Dana! we'll have to keep each other posted with our checklists

    #72 nicdeb928

    nicdeb928
    • Jr. Member
    • 293 posts

      Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:09 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by angelov321
      Im getting married one week after you at ASP also. Same here, sent out STD's and booked our stay. I feel like the next step for me is, also to start looking for my dress and book the photog. Have you researched photogs in the area yet?
      no i havent even started looking at photographers yet, ugh! have you? also, still havent tried on one dress yet...Nicole

      #73 Soon2bmrsherron

      Soon2bmrsherron
      • Newbie
      • 22 posts

        Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:53 PM

        I hear we can all save a lot of money on photography if find brides getting married on or close to each others dates. So all us getting married that weekend of november 5th, 6th, and 7th maybe able to get one photographer to do all our wedding for a really cheap price. what u guys think? anybody heard this or done it themselves?

        #74 dana

        dana
        • Jr. Member
        • 285 posts

          Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:19 AM

          Nicdeb-Where do you live in NJ? I'm from central jersey (princeton area).

          I ordered my dress and just waiting for it to come it. My STD/Invites went out in January.

          We aren't supposed to have a outside photog at our resort unless you pay for a room for a night so it's more a hassle to do that. I just booked Ivan Luckie to do my TTD though. He has really reasonable prices it seems.

          Soon2Be-I've heard of people sharing photographers and it saving alot of money! You just have to find one that is willing to work with you and give you a discount for it.

          #75 angelov321

          angelov321
          • Member
          • 548 posts

            Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:08 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by nicdeb928
            no i havent even started looking at photographers yet, ugh! have you? also, still havent tried on one dress yet...Nicole
            I started looking into Victor Herrera. His prices are definitely on the lower end. The problem is there are no reviews on him. I know lots of brides are booking him for future wedding, but I will feel more comfortable booking him if I read some reviews. Dont worry about dress shopping, you still have plenty of time. I was too anxious to start looking so I went on Wednesday and found the one.

            #76 dana

            dana
            • Jr. Member
            • 285 posts

              Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:08 AM

              There are reviews of him on here. I searched his name and found a thread on him.

              #77 nicdeb928

              nicdeb928
              • Jr. Member
              • 293 posts

                Posted 19 March 2010 - 08:25 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by dana
                Nicdeb-Where do you live in NJ? I'm from central jersey (princeton area).

                I ordered my dress and just waiting for it to come it. My STD/Invites went out in January.

                We aren't supposed to have a outside photog at our resort unless you pay for a room for a night so it's more a hassle to do that. I just booked Ivan Luckie to do my TTD though. He has really reasonable prices it seems.

                Soon2Be-I've heard of people sharing photographers and it saving alot of money! You just have to find one that is willing to work with you and give you a discount for it.
                Hey Dana..i live in Ocean county (the shore)

                #78 angelov321

                angelov321
                • Member
                • 548 posts

                  Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:35 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by dana
                  There are reviews of him on here. I searched his name and found a thread on him.
                  Can you send me the link to his thread? The only thread Ive found on him was for brides who are booking him in the future. No one really talked about his work. Thanks :)

                  BTW Im from Jersey too! :)

                  #79 xtinamckee

                  xtinamckee
                  • Newbie
                  • 16 posts

                    Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:27 PM

                    Hey ladies! Just booked my wedding tonight :) November 6 at Couples Negril, Jamaica. Can't wait!!

                    Done so far:
                    Travel booked, deposit paid
                    Wedding booked, deposit pad
                    Dress ordered
                    Wedding bands bought
                    Confirmed with guests that they can/want to come with us :)

                    Still To Do:
                    Way too much to list right now...
                    Couples Negril
                    November 6, 2010

                    #80 dana

                    dana
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 285 posts

                      Posted 20 March 2010 - 09:41 AM

                      AngeloV- I'm not sure if this is the one that you found or not. There a few reviews on this site, but quite a few of the brides have already had there wedding so I'd PM them and ask what they though. I haven't seen any bad reviews which is a good thing.

                      http://bestdestinati....50/index5.html

                      Where are you from in NJ?

                      Nicbed-What date are you leaving for your wedding?




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users