Photo

NYC-Cheap Pashminas

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#11 damaris

damaris
  • 462 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:11 AM

That's were I got my pashmina from. They also sell parasols and rafia fans. Also if you walk towards the West side you can buy beautiful silk flowers. I brought orchids for my centerpieces and they were cheaper then Michaels and a bigger variety
    65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

http://global.thekno...rs/tt22b9e.aspx

#12 classadiva

classadiva
    • 685 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:06 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by vdaybride
      So glad I could help out!!! I would say walk the area 2 blocks downtown and 2 blocks uptown from 6th avenue back over to Broadway. You can find all sorts of things for you bags!!! all types of keychains and other do dads for your OOT bags for CHEAP!! Happy hunting ladies!!
      Hey...welcome back!! I was waiting to see some of your pics..I just looked...you made a BEAUTIFUL bride!!! I loved the pics.

Anyway...thanks for the tip...I love those pashminas...especially for the price. I also saw keychains too...but I had already purchased on a site visit last month. I will go look around some more though.

#13 classadiva

classadiva
      • 685 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:09 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jeninesmom
        I want to know about this too, I was about to order from the other company tonight. I dont need many only 9. Did you have to sign up for an account?
        No...you can just walk in off the street. You do not need to sign up for an account. That price is for a dozen though. If you want 9....I think you have to pay their full price. I want to say that at full price the scarves cost $3.50 or so each...but I'm not sure...you can ask them. Probably less money to just buy a dozen.

#14 vdaybride

vdaybride
        • 1,412 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:16 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by classadiva
          Hey...welcome back!! I was waiting to see some of your pics..I just looked...you made a BEAUTIFUL bride!!! I loved the pics.

Anyway...thanks for the tip...I love those pashminas...especially for the price. I also saw keychains too...but I had already purchased on a site visit last month. I will go look around some more though.

Stop making me blush..thanks a bunch! I was just telling Damaris that since my wedding is over I will have to start stalking future brides so that I don't loose the feeling of anticipation over the "big day" now I can live through you guys. Hope planning is coming along great.. your day will be here before you know it!
          Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#15 Emmers

Emmers
          • 178 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:22 AM

Thanks for the heads up! We'll be up in NYC in a few weeks for my FI's side's shower, so this is definitely something worth checking out if we don't do it over the phone.

#16 LynnieS

LynnieS
            • 319 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 01:25 PM

I would like to order some pashminas online (not in NYC!) Is the deal of 12 for $26 still true for online orders. Thanks
              yay. . . we're gradu-umtaded!!!

#17 classadiva

classadiva
              • 685 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 08:41 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LynnieS
                I would like to order some pashminas online (not in NYC!) Is the deal of 12 for $26 still true for online orders. Thanks
                I have no idea...call or e-mail them...the link is in the first post.

#18 slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy
                • 443 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:31 PM

what is the name of the storefront, is it pioneer optical group?

#19 classadiva

classadiva
                  • 685 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 11:52 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by slapsappyhappy
                    what is the name of the storefront, is it pioneer optical group?
                    Oooh...I don't remember...pretty sure it does not have the word optical in it. The website says that it is Pioneer group and I THINK that was the name of the storefront but can't be sure. Why?

#20 jeninesmom

jeninesmom
                    • 74 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:17 AM

Here is the website : glass-html If anyone is able to get a doz for $26 please let me know. When I emailed Daniel he told me that they were $26 per doz but there was $100 minimum.
                      My daughter Jenine's wedding, Secrets Capri April 12th 2010 My son Joel's wedding, August 21 2010!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users