Jamaica 2011!!

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 R&B2011

• 9 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:35 PM

Hi my name is Bianca and I just joined this site yesterday.

My fiance' and I are getting married May 26, 2011 in Jamaica and we are sooooo excited.
    We are "investigating" wedding locations in Montego Bay now and really like the Riu Montego Bay. I've found lots of great info about this hotel on this site already but we will definitely appreciate any additional info you may have about it or any others:). Take care everyone and happy planning!!

#2 Tennyt1

• 1,131 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 05:06 PM

Congrats!! I'm also considering the Riu. I will share what I find with you.

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
      ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#3 KGraham27

• 155 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 05:19 PM

I am also getting married in Jamaica in 2011. I am waiting to hear back from the Riu Montego Bay on some pricing and available dates. I found a good thread on here with a bunch of info. It has a lot of attachments with price lists and anything else you can think of. Unfortunately you have to have 150 posts before you can open them. Hopefully you can still get some good info from everyone's posts.

#4 Nicyx

• 2,914 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 05:52 PM

Hello and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions or advice you have will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#5 baj

• 1,555 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 05:56 PM

congrat's & welcome to the forum

#6 blckrevpower

• 572 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 06:13 PM

I'm getting married in Jamaica too!
              It's kind of fun planning!
              Good luck!
              "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

#7 michelle10

• 157 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 07:11 PM

I'm getting married Jan 2011 in Jamaica. We are looking at the Riu in MoBay and the Iberostar. I like the wedding packages better at the Iberostar. I've also been told that the Riu is not flexible at all with their packages, so you need to make sure that you don't want to make any changes to them. A friend of mine just got back from a wedding at the Riu and said it was absolutely beautiful.

#8 Dmitri_Markine

• Vendor
                • 2,782 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:30 PM

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy and happy planning!!

#9 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:00 PM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

#10 dayna_123

• 178 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 12:55 AM

I'm also getting married in Jamaica. I am wanted March 1 2011. My travel agent is getting prices for Bahia Principe, RMB, ROR and Iberostar. Too many choices, they all look beautiful! Hopefully she will have the prices for me Monday then I can make my decision.....can't wait to start planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users