Sign in to follow this  
anaderoux

Anny's Wedding Pic Overload

I am just getting around to seeing these - your wedding looked like so much fun! You were gorgeous!!!! I also love the white. I may ask my guests to do the same thing...

CONGRATS ANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thewave.gifthewave.gifthewave.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
Everything is gorgeous!!! Did you pic the flowers or was that part of a regular set-up?
I picked everything :) my WC was also a florist so it was easy to work with her 'cause flowers were so important for me

Anny, I am dying to know where you got the vases for your centerpieces. I want something very similar and cannot find them anywhere. Gracias!

Your wedding looks like it was amazing, everything and everyone is beautiful, hope you enjoyed every second of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brecluse View Post
Anny, I am dying to know where you got the vases for your centerpieces. I want something very similar and cannot find them anywhere. Gracias!

Your wedding looks like it was amazing, everything and everyone is beautiful, hope you enjoyed every second of it!
Julieta my WC/florist got them.. in fact I was able to keep the after the wedding but I left them there 'cause it would be a PITA to travel with all of them