Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rus

Weight Loss support for 2011 brides!!

Recommended Posts

 

 

Originally Posted by Tennyt1 View Post

 

 

This is the exact reason why I don't own a scale!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEMMERZ View Post

 

So weird, why am I the lightest when I wake up in morning......and an hour after I am awake, the scale goes up 1 pound and by the end of the day I am up 3 pounds........

 

This is pretty much everyday..........

 

Just wondering if there is a real explaination......

 

Like for example...........not to be too graphic.......I woke up weighed myself........15min later had coffee and went to "the bathroom.."" and still weighed a pound more..........LOL..........shouldnt I weight less after THAT :) LOL

 

 

 

yeah i only weigh myself once a week and today was the day.

 

i was looking forward to it.......only to see ONE pound gain.

 

But when i did my body measurements, my waist and bust are down an INCH since a week ago......is that possible???

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Tennyt1- get the Jackie Warner total body circuit video or extreme body video. All you need is 5lb weights and you're good. She will help tone you up in no time and you will sweat!! Most importantly you'll feel the BURN!! I alternate her videos every other day because I switch from Insanity to Jackie Warner to get my Cardio and weight lifting. By the way... I'm down another 2.5lbs!!!  So EXCITED!! woot.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by sxcT View Post

 

For the weights I would suggest heavier weight with less reps.  It will help sculpt the body u want. Nothing more than 10....12 at the max for some exercises.  Lift heavier - you will be surprised at how heavy you can actually lift. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerDawn View Post

 

 

 

I would like to try something too if I thought it wasn't bad for me. Its so hard to know!

 

Also for weights - do I want to do more weight less reps or lots of reps with a lower weight? I never know...

 

 

HUH?  My FI is telling me more reps (15) and light weights 4 to 5 Sets.....

 

He is trying to slim me down..........

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl View Post

 

@Tennyt1- get the Jackie Warner total body circuit video or extreme body video. All you need is 5lb weights and you're good. She will help tone you up in no time and you will sweat!! Most importantly you'll feel the BURN!! I alternate her videos every other day because I switch from Insanity to Jackie Warner to get my Cardio and weight lifting. By the way... I'm down another 2.5lbs!!!  So EXCITED!! woot.gif

 

Diamond Girl you are kicking ass....cheer2.gif

 

Im super jealous and proud at the same time

 

Keep doing what you are doing !!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a funny story to share: My FI who is usually on a pizza/diet coke diet and "runs only if chased", signed up for a tanning salon yesterday and left the house with his gym bag this morning. He said: "It is wedding crunch time" and he doesn't want to be called "the big white whale" in the resort. I was laughing so hard this morning!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is funny.  Good for him!!
 

Originally Posted by Cherazi View Post

I have a funny story to share: My FI who is usually on a pizza/diet coke diet and "runs only if chased", signed up for a tanning salon yesterday and left the house with his gym bag this morning. He said: "It is wedding crunch time" and he doesn't want to be called "the big white whale" in the resort. I was laughing so hard this morning!

 



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by NEMMERZ View Post

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxcT View Post

 

For the weights I would suggest heavier weight with less reps.  It will help sculpt the body u want. Nothing more than 10....12 at the max for some exercises.  Lift heavier - you will be surprised at how heavy you can actually lift. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerDawn View Post

 

 

 

I would like to try something too if I thought it wasn't bad for me. Its so hard to know!

 

Also for weights - do I want to do more weight less reps or lots of reps with a lower weight? I never know...

 

 

HUH?  My FI is telling me more reps (15) and light weights 4 to 5 Sets.....

 

He is trying to slim me down..........

 

 

 

 

if you want to slim and tone, you go light with weights and more reps. if you want to bulk and get muscle, you go heavier on weights and less reps. Depends what type of look you're trying to achieve.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Aww, thanks!! I'm so driven due to my results that there's no stopping me now!! I'm telling you, South Beach Diet is the way to go!!
 

Originally Posted by NEMMERZ View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondGirl View Post

@Tennyt1- get the Jackie Warner total body circuit video or extreme body video. All you need is 5lb weights and you're good. She will help tone you up in no time and you will sweat!! Most importantly you'll feel the BURN!! I alternate her videos every other day because I switch from Insanity to Jackie Warner to get my Cardio and weight lifting. By the way... I'm down another 2.5lbs!!!  So EXCITED!! woot.gif



Diamond Girl you are kicking ass....cheer2.gif

 

Im super jealous and proud at the same time

 

Keep doing what you are doing !!!!

 



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well FI says ya'll are correct.......light weights to slim.......heavier to definition.....

 

Once i lose the weight i wanna go heavier and have definition........

 

Well day one with my BODYBUGG...........

 

I burned 652 calories in my sleep........i slept in today.......so thats in 8.5 hours.

 

I will let you know how the rest of my day goes.........and how many calories I ACTUALLY burn at the gym...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You girls are all getting the wrong idea and you are asking men for the answers.  Not a good idea.  Trust me you will not get "bulky" by lifting heavier.  When you ask a man that question he is picturing benching 300 lbs or squatting 200 lbs.  That is not what you will be doing.  Put down the pink dumbbells and lift some heavier weight and sculpt the body you want.  Doing 5-10 lbs for 15-20 reps WILL NOT get you the body you all are trying to achieve.  Trust me!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
    • Hello Jania! are you bringing any external vendor for your wedding?
    • Looking forward to seeing your cruise wedding photos!!!
  • Topics

×