Sign in to follow this  
peterpanpixiedust

Junior Member!

Originally Posted by zbwedding View Post

FutureMrsDawson - you did it!  Im trying too... feels like I've been at this computer for days!  The things I'll do for some template time savers!  LOL

I know what you mean!! 

Originally Posted by zbwedding View Post

FutureMrsDawson - you did it!  Im trying too... feels like I've been at this computer for days!  The things I'll do for some template time savers!  LOL

Originally Posted by lovepea View Post

I know what you mean!! 

I'm right there with you! I set myself a daily goal for how many posts I want to get to. Hopefully I'll be at 150 in a few more days!

ahh I just joimed today and Im frustrated cuz I have been on here just viewing for like 10 months, and I never realzied that u needed to join and make posts so now I am hitting the post hard lol, I was addicted befor I joined, Im a little scared at how much more awesome this site is Happy Planning Ladies

ahh I just joimed today and Im frustrated cuz I have been on here just viewing for like 10 months, and I never realzied that u needed to join and make posts so now I am hitting the post hard lol, I was addicted befor I joined, Im a little scared at how much more awesome this site is Happy Planning Ladies

I'm with you! I had been viewing, but had no idea until I found some attachements I really need!

Originally Posted by CJLKB2012 View Post

Me too!!

Originally Posted by mrs.timpone View Post

god im going crazy trying to get there!!!! it sucks because i really love this site but sometimes I hate coming on here because its frustrating!!!