Photo

Any 2012 Bride/Grooms to be out there??

• Please log in to reply
395 replies to this topic

#361 Lindy S

Lindy S
  • 201 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 06:53 PM

echraide, great date, that's my birthday!

#362 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
    • Site Supporter
    • 201 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 08:55 AM

Hi ladies! Just got engaged June 18, 2011 at Disney World and we are hoping for June 2012 wedding at Moon Palace. We have sent in a request for June 9th just waiting to hear back from them. You are all so nice to share your findings and knowledge on here. Thanks!! Look forward to reading more and getting to know you all.

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#363 Brenners

Brenners
      • 807 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 05:58 PM

Congratulations!  Good luck with Moon Palace!

Originally Posted by mrsjdh2b 

Hi ladies! Just got engaged June 18, 2011 at Disney World and we are hoping for June 2012 wedding at Moon Palace. We have sent in a request for June 9th just waiting to hear back from them. You are all so nice to share your findings and knowledge on here. Thanks!! Look forward to reading more and getting to know you all.

#364 Lindy S

Lindy S
        • 201 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 06:05 PM

Congratulations and good luck to you on getting your date!

#365 RFinger

RFinger
          • 64 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:11 AM

Which Sapphire threat are you following?  I sent my deposit info in for May 5, 2012 at Now Sapphire.  Originally was going to go to Now Jade but they didnt have 5/5/2012 available.

Originally Posted by AmyG 

lianee,

I am a Now Sapphire bride too (March 16)!!!  Are you following the thread for the Sapphire also?  CONGRATS on setting your date!!!

#366 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:59 AM

Congrats and

#367 Sharon99

Sharon99
              • 1,301 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:49 AM

How exciting!! Congratulations & welcome!

#368 AmyG

AmyG
                • 189 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 04:42 PM

Hi RFinger,

It's called ' Paradisus Riviera Brides '.  It is called that because the resort was previoulsy the Paradisus and it was bought by the Now resorts last May.  There is also the thread called Now Riviera Cancun, but that thread has mostly Now Jade brides.  I have learned so much from the Paradisus thread and everyone is so helpful!  Enjoy!

-Amy

Originally Posted by RFinger 

Which Sapphire threat are you following?  I sent my deposit info in for May 5, 2012 at Now Sapphire.  Originally was going to go to Now Jade but they didnt have 5/5/2012 available.

#369 nikkilynn402

nikkilynn402
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 10 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:09 PM

Where are yall getting married? I am getting married May 2012 also at the Cancun Palace

#370 amjohnson

amjohnson
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 340 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 07:42 AM

Hi Ladies,

I have been on this site for a few months now but didn't see this thread. We are getting married Jan 4th 2012, at Dreams Tulum. Are there any other January brides or DT brides out there?

How is everyone's plans going?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users