Sign in to follow this  
Jennybell1

Any 2012 Bride/Grooms to be out there??

Hi ladies, 

I am getting married in Tulum Mexico May 5, 2012!!!! So excited, exactly 10 years from the day we met!!! Our guests are staying at a AI in Riviera Maya, and we are having the wedding a a rustic beach boutique hotel in tulum. I have my photographer and the rest is still in the making!!!! What a fun year of plannig ahead!

Welcome and Happy Planning!!

Originally Posted by PamelaVan View Post

Hi ladies, 

I am getting married in Tulum Mexico May 5, 2012!!!! So excited, exactly 10 years from the day we met!!! Our guests are staying at a AI in Riviera Maya, and we are having the wedding a a rustic beach boutique hotel in tulum. I have my photographer and the rest is still in the making!!!! What a fun year of plannig ahead!

Congratulations x

Hi ladies, 

Originally Posted by Brenners View Post

We are looking at February 2012.  Narrowing down the sites and need to make a decision soon!

Which resorts were you looking at?  I'm February 11, 2012 at Azul Sensatori...you're only the 3rd February Mexico I've seen so far :)

Welcome and Congratz!

We have narrowed it down to Ceiba del Mar, Barcelo Maya and Dreams Riviera Cancun.  We are really leaning toward Ceiba.  I want to book soon so we can move on to more fun things!  Thanks Marla!  Congrats to you as well!  :)

Hi PamelaVan -

We are wedding date twinkies!  We're also getting married May 5, 2012 but in Cancun.  Congratulations and happy planning!

Hi ladies, 

We are getting married April 18th 2012! Cant wait to start more planning, starting to think about invitations right now :) 

Congrats to everyone.

Ali - some friends of ours are going to Sandos Playacar for their one year anniversary this May.  I will ask them if they get to see any weddings while they are there!