Sign in to follow this  
~St.T Bride~

Just Married =)

Congratulations and welcome back. I wish i can also celebrate my wedding ceremony on cruise. It's just like wedding and honeymoon together.

wish you very Happy Married Life.

Your pics are amazing!!! Congrats...You looked absolutely stunning :) I'm debating doing a cruise ship wedding but I have many family members that are not very wealthy. Approximately how much did it cost for your guests?

On average I think it was about $1000 for the guests. There were interior rooms for as low at $700, but it also depended on how they got themselves to Miami, and then how much the spend on the cruise for souveniers, excursions etc....Anything to do with the wedding was paid for by us (i.e. transfers to/from wedding site) Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chan_porty View Post
Your pics are amazing!!! Congrats...You looked absolutely stunning :) I'm debating doing a cruise ship wedding but I have many family members that are not very wealthy. Approximately how much did it cost for your guests?

Your pics are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! It must have been an amazing experience, if you don't mind me asking how much was just the ceremony part?