Photo

Who will be using real touch flowers?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 05:50 PM

I have ordered from [vendor removed due to legal issues] as well and will be saving a lot of money. I am getting my bouquet, 3 hair flowers, 3 bouts and 1 wrist corsage. The only real flowers i will be using will be rose petals for the aisle.

#12 beachbum

beachbum
    • 351 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:12 AM

I used Shavon's wedding silks as well for me, 3 BM, and the GM boutonnieres. I think she does great work and is really reasonable. My MIL is in Tampa so she's going to pick up, which is nice to save on shipping.

#13 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:03 AM

Great to see so many options for the natural touch flowers! When planning my wedding, there weren't too many options for the natural touch options. The pricing for those type flowers are SO affordable and the final products are AMAZING!

#14 sandyewillson

sandyewillson
        • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:14 AM

bouquet in normal silk/artificial would cost approximately $25.00. The same bouquet in Real Touch would cost approximately $60.00. Real Touch are more expensive then normal grade artificial flowers and can even cost the same then fresh flowers, but again....they will not wilt or die. You can keep them forever.

#15 Shakara

Shakara
          • 193 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:44 PM

I also recently ordered from Shavon she was very easy to work with. She responded to me in less than two days. I ordered my bridal bouquet (plumerias, stargazers, orchids), three bridesmaids bouquet (plumerias and orchids), 3 bouts, 3 hairflower sets (plumeria and orchid), four corsages (3 plumerias) all for less than $500 which is really good compared to other places and the real ones.

#16 Diva

Diva
            • 682 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:18 PM

I too am thinking abou this option for my BMs. My resort (Excellence) is charging $40 per BM bouquet and that is not in the budget! Question: do BMs HAVE to have flowers? Wondering if anyone has ever been to a wedding where the BMs did not have flowers at all!

I will check out Shavons, but not trying to pay a lot...

#17 VBVB

VBVB
              • 25 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:41 PM

We were going to go with Sharon Nagassarr Designs for our realtouch flowers, but I have found that comparing the quotes and RESPONSE TIME between her and Angel's Accents, I much prefer Angel... (ANGEL'S ACCENTS)

We are getting all our flowers for under $400 (incl. shipping from the U.S. to Canada) which includes:

-Brides bouquet
                -2 BM bouquets
                -3 groom/groomsmen bouts
                -2 father bouts
                -2 mother/grandmother wrist corsages

This is for green/white cymbidium orchids, handtied with ribbon.

She's also super nice to work with, and she gets back to you QUICK! Unlike Sharon, unfortunately.
                Venessa & Derek
                February 25, 2011
                Majestic Colonial in sunny Punta Cana, Dominican Republic!

http://tickers.Ticke....581d/event.png

#18 michelle10

michelle10
                • 157 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 08:39 PM

Thanks for sharing your options! I need to start checking these places out. Does anybody know of anyone in the Minneapolis area that sells Real Touch? I want to see them in person before making my decision!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users