Photo

Valentine's Day - The Movie

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 pinayflava

pinayflava
  • 193 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:59 AM

i watched dear john and it was a tear jerker but i didn't like the ending. (the notebook was waaay better) although channing tatum did look mighty fine in this movie lol

valentine's day i just watched yesterday with the fiance and we both liked it - it was a feel good movie!

#12 belle_jacobs

belle_jacobs
    • 12 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:34 AM

wow, first of all, it had a lot of surprises, there were lots of funny scenes i kept laughing all the time "which doesn't usually happens". i would rate it 4/5 stars! "am just picky don't mind the rating"

#13 jplovesme

jplovesme
      • 385 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:47 PM

We expected this movie to suck, since we are huge "Love Actually" fans. Since we had free movie tix, we went ahead and saw this on V-day, and we were both pleasantly surprised. I liked it a little more than he did. It actually has some heart, despite the onslaught of celebrities and diluted story lines (HATED part of Ann Hathaway's story line -- what a waste of talent). But overall, a good flick. Still wouldn't pay full price.

#14 mbarnes04

mbarnes04
        • 194 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 06:55 PM

i have to admit i was disappointed i was a huge fan of love actually and he's just not that into you... it wasn't on those levels.

#15 btn1091

btn1091
          • 180 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:41 PM

Kris...
            Love your signature picture... love the Canadian Olympic mittens...what a way to remember!!

#16 LChavez

LChavez
            • 159 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:41 AM

I havent seen the movie but it's out on video now, I may watch it.

#17 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
              • 2,727 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:45 AM

Just saw it last weekend and i thought it was Okay...definitely think Hes Just Not That Into You was better
                He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                My Planning Thread

#18 KaytlinJean

KaytlinJean
                • 178 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 02:35 PM

My FI and I got Dear John and Valentines Day through Netflix. I cried during Dear John and thought it was good but my FI hated it because of what the girl puts the guy through.
                  Valentines Day was cute but I am glad I didn't see it in theaters.

#19 SusanJeff2008

SusanJeff2008
                  • 160 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 02:55 PM

Valentines Day was cute but did not live up to my expectations. With all of the great actors I thought it would be better

#20 babystace1985

babystace1985
                    • 155 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:36 PM

I love romantic comedies so this movie was right up my ally.

Those who matter don't mind. Those who mind don't matter. -Dr. Seuss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users