Valentine's Day - The Movie

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 CristiandJamie

• 445 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:56 PM

I'm such a girl when it comes to chick flicks and I'm so excited for this weekend to see the Valentine's Day movie! My FI is not looking forward to it but I told him he HAS TO take me. I always go with him when he wants to see an action movie (I call them dick flicks) he he he

Cristi & Jamie
    http://img.weddingco...er/7nhul9k2.png32 guests including Bride and Groom... and counting

#2 vlynnw

• 6,003 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:05 PM

I'm excited to see this too, but so is FI because of all the people in it. I'm going this weekend with the girls though before we hit the town for one of my bf's bachlorette parties!
      Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#3 jenne

• 278 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:54 PM

I cannot wait to see this movie either! I also really want to see Dear John... Has anyone seen that yet?

#4 amygirl1169

• 653 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:11 PM

Ooooh, I'm going to see V Day this Friday with the girls! We always do a little something together the wknd of V Day <3

#5 Christine

• VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 15 February 2010 - 12:33 AM

just saw this movie and Dear John this weekend, thanks to my mom who watched our daughter for the weekend. Both great movies. We thought Valentine's day was pretty funny and they did a very interesting way of linking all the people.
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 mnh1983

• 743 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:10 PM

I want to see Valentine's Day, but the fiance won't go with me. Maybe I can find a girlfriend to go with me.

#7 AnnaBanana

• 376 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:10 AM

I want to see this! I wonder if I can force Chantra to see it with me...

I heard that Dear John wasn't so great. I really haven't liked any of the adaptions of his books, though.

#8 purpleshells

• 338 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:16 AM

ya its a lot like LOVE ACTUALLY...except love actually was better....was disapointed..but usually when theres a lot of actors in it...u know its gonna be bad..

#9 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:55 AM

I saw it this weekend and loved it! It was super cute. I thought all the actors and their roles were perfect for each other. And some pretty unexpected moments that really made us laugh!

#10 kris

• 506 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:57 AM

Agreed...I honestly thought it would be lame because of all the big name actors but it was really cute!!! I really liked the different stories and how they linked together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users