51 replies to this topic

#11 baj

• 1,555 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:14 PM

great review,congrat's & thanks for sharing

#12 lrdavis23

• 876 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:48 PM

Thanks for this great review Jocy, this was very very helpful and super detailed, I get more and more excited each time one of my fellow DPC brides has a wonderful experience :)
      Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#13 JENISE

• 652 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 01:05 PM

Thanks Jocy!
        You're review was amazingly detailed, your pictures are stunning, and I'm so happy to hear that you had the day of your Dreams! Now, you said you used outside vendors like the photographer and DJ, did you have to pay a guest pass for them? Also, Deyanira is telling me that ALL centerpieces are $90. Is that what you paid for yours? And an FYI about two things that really stood out to me, your wedding bouquet which looked gorgeous and one that I loved so much, I might just have recreated for me :) and the picture of your handprints in the sand with your wedding bands. Very cute and clever!

Happy V Day!

#14 Sprattjn

• 28 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:04 PM

Jocy - Your review is fabulous and has definitely put me more at ease! My wedding is in April and I have been getting nervous since much of the planning happens once we get to the resort. Your review has definitely helped! Do you have any pictures you could share with me?

#15 Eliana

• 676 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:14 PM

Hi Jocy,

Great review and thank you for sharing! You looked amazinggg and the entire group seemed to have an AMAZING TIME!!!!

#16 heidilynn28

• 111 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:24 PM

Wonderful review.. might actually consider this resort! How much did the honeymoon suite come up to for 7 nights? Did it equal out to the wedding package price?

#17 KarenM

• 1,920 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:18 PM

Congratulations! Sounds like you had a wonderful time!!

#18 MsSunshine

• 415 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:32 AM

Congratulations!! I'm glad you had a great time :)

#19 Jocy

• 209 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 01:48 PM

Thank you all for such lovely comments, :o)

Jenise - Yes we did have to pay for day passes for our outside vendors. The photographer required a day pass for the day of the wedding and a half day pass for the TTD shoot. And the DJ needed a day pass for the day of the wedding. They let him come and meet with me for 30mins prior to the wedding with no day pass.

heidilynn28 - i think we paid $3000 for the honeymoon suite for 7 nights for 2 people. The price will obviously vary depending on which travel agent you book and what month you are there. Not sure what you mean by did it equal up to the wedding package price but we'd always planned on getting the most basic and adding on what we wanted. HTH.

Sprattjn - sorry i had to pull the link to the pics down as my hubby REALLY didn't like them being on the internet. I'm sorry.

#20 Jocy

• 209 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:04 PM

Jenise - forgot to say that yes our centerpieces were $90. Worth every penny in my opinion. They were stunning and i didn't need to do a thing!! :o)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users