Sign in to follow this  
Julieme

Hello Newbie here!!!

My Name is Julie, I'm Planning my wedding in Puerto Vallarta. I have never been but my best friend has and she has said it is beautiful. I've been to Rivera Maya Cancun. Now I can't wait to go to the pacific side of the Mexico. My wedding is on April 16th, 2008 my sister found this great Island called Las Caletas and once I saw it I loved it....I can 't wait to meet more PV brides!!!!

Thank you girls. I've done a lot of research as well already, please let me know if you have any questions about PV. My wedding is in 9 months so I'm here for moral support as well as idea seeking.

Welcome to the forum Julie! I've never been to Puerto Vallarta either but I'm sure many of the other brides to be on here have. Have fun with the planning!cheer2.gif

Another Las Caletas bride - woohoo! I don't know why I get so excited - i guess because I know another couple will experiece what i did - it was AMAZING! I was married there June 8th this year - please let us know if you have any questions!

Welcome, we have a few brides who got married there, and the weddings and location was beautiful, great choice. Let us know if you have any questions and we'll do our best to help.