ajamieso
    • 53 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:51 PM

I want to my guest to stay at this place

#43 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:56 PM

i dont know anyone that ive talked to that have had the reception in the a la cart restaurant...but what you could do is contact the WC and ask for a picture of the one your interested in, this way you can decide.

Originally Posted by melino 

Did anyone have their reception at one of the a la cart restaurant?

Iam in love with this resort, and cant wait till we get married next  April...... are you looking at getting married there? if you have any questions id  be more thhan happy to help u if u need

Originally Posted by ajamieso 

This hotel is nice

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#44 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
        • 610 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 05:11 AM

There were about 5 other weddings during my stay at GP (only bride on my day though!) and no1 else had a private reception like we did.  All the a la cartes are very nice and will make for a nice dinner reception for a small group.  Some have tables in a secluded area that might work out better.  FYI the Italian and Indian restaurant are on the sides of Blue Lagoon, so no A/C.  The rest are on the 2nd floor and are air conditioned.  Poseidon is also open-aired, so no A/C.  It's secluded from the resort and would be romantic.  Hope this helps!

Originally Posted by melino 

Did anyone have their reception at one of the a la cart restaurant?

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#45 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
          • 610 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 05:22 AM

The resort is unbelievable!  All the rooms are super nice no matter which you book!  Our room here was a lot better than our honeymoon resort! LOL  Love resorts that are new builds!  It definitely shows!  The pool is amazing!!  Everything is absolutely beautiful!  No regrets!   Our guests were so happy we booked at GP!

Originally Posted by ajamieso 

This hotel is nice

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#46 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
            • 1,252 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:06 AM

thanx stephanie:

this helps me decide on a location for my welcome dinner/drinks.

Originally Posted by BeachBridein11 

There were about 5 other weddings during my stay at GP (only bride on my day though!) and no1 else had a private reception like we did.  All the a la cartes are very nice and will make for a nice dinner reception for a small group.  Some have tables in a secluded area that might work out better.  FYI the Italian and Indian restaurant are on the sides of Blue Lagoon, so no A/C.  The rest are on the 2nd floor and are air conditioned.  Poseidon is also open-aired, so no A/C.  It's secluded from the resort and would be romantic.  Hope this helps!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#47 GP Bride

GP Bride
              • 19 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:49 AM

Does anyone know of anyone that has had the reception in the a la cart restaurant... What did W

What did they think? Private enough? Did they get on the same table? Also how far

out until you can start contacting your WC My wedding is in January and I still have no response??

Getting worried.?! Thanks

#48 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                • 1,252 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:39 AM

what resort are you getting married at? my wedding is next april and well ive talked to our w/c alot.... what i would do is email again, and if you dont get a response back i would phone them! remember it is island time lol but i would be calling them if your getting worried.

Originally Posted by GP Bride 

Does anyone know of anyone that has had the reception in the a la cart restaurant... What did W

What did they think? Private enough? Did they get on the same table? Also how far

out until you can start contacting your WC My wedding is in January and I still have no response??

Getting worried.?! Thanks

#49 SamK

SamK
                  • 2 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 07:56 AM

Hi Everyone!

New bride to be on here....

I haven't booked anything yet, but the travel agent I'm dealing with recommanded this resort. We are hoping for April 2012. Does anyone have any package or picture information that they recieved from the WC that they can share? Before I book anything, I'd like to see what is available.

Congrats to everyone on their future weddings or their past weddings!

#50 coconutdiva

coconutdiva
                    • 6 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 09:05 AM

i looked into this resort but it was too far from the airport and i hate too much driving.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users