Photo

Dreams Reception..Cascada or Terrace

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 jesswins

jesswins
  • 142 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 05:30 PM

Do you have a link to your pics? I would love to see them. Also what time did your ceremony start? I am not sure what time to start it.
    Thanks,
    Jess

#32 NHPT

NHPT
    • 3,848 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 05:32 PM

i have nonpro pics here:
      http://web.mac.com/nicolewinston

and there is some in my review.........
      Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#33 jesswins

jesswins
      • 142 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 05:41 PM

Thanks. The pics were great. It looks like everyone had a great time. I love the pic of your bouquet with the starfish. Also where did you get your BM dresses?
        jess

#34 NHPT

NHPT
        • 3,848 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 05:51 PM

the bridesmaid dresses were after six by dessy (i think) we found them at a bridal store for like $120 and then i went to netbride.com with the style number and they quoted me $90- so we ordered from them- and they came perfectly- highly recommend them!!!!let me know if you have any other questions
          Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#35 JessicaM

JessicaM
          • Vendor
          • 1,969 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 07:10 PM

Nicole...did I miss your review? Thanks for the pictures...I am excited with all of them. I am going to Dreams the first week in August if anyone would like me to take some pictures of certains areas too. Just let me know

#36 Jackie

Jackie
            • 2,290 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 07:56 PM

We are going to have our reception at the Oceana Terrace only because we at the very most still expect less than 30 guests and also I dont think you can have the lanterns at the Cascada and that is a MUST for me.
              My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#37 Wisco4

Wisco4
              • 666 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:35 PM

Yes, thank you girls for all of the pictures. They're great.
                Nicole, my fiance is looking to wear a suit exactly like the one your hubbie wore. Can you tell me where it is from? And were the groomsmen wearing the same shirts and pants?

~Amanda

#38 Clussy75

Clussy75
                • 533 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:58 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Ryjaxs19
                  We are going to have our reception at the Oceana Terrace only because we at the very most still expect less than 30 guests and also I dont think you can have the lanterns at the Cascada and that is a MUST for me.
                  I've seen pictures and read in Sara's comments that she brought the lanterns but I've heard others mention them as well. I was just wondering if they had anything similar to that to offer as decoration or if you HAVE to bring them to have them? Or is it just more expensive to add that into the decor cost straight from Dreams price list?
                  Claudia & Sean
                  11/11/07

#39 Jackie

Jackie
                  • 2,290 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 09:00 PM

Jeez I'm really not sure about the actual cost or if Dreams themselves carrys anything similar but I'm sure someone will be able to help you :)
                    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#40 SarahMc

SarahMc
                    • 146 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 09:07 PM

In deciding between Oceana and Cascade I think that the size of your wedding will help you make your decision. If you're a really small wedding, we were a party of 22, you might want Oceana because it's more private and your group isn't "large" enough to fill up the Cascade Terrace area. Marianna also told me that it's harder to block off, or stop entertainment for smaller weddings, so just a consideration. Both are beautiful locations - you can't go wrong with either. We had ours at Oceana and I saw Nicole's and another bride's at Cascade - all were very nice and as private as they can get it. And the food for receptions is delicious! I agree with Tammy, better than the restaurants!
                      Sarah & James
                      Dreams Los Cabos
                      June 28, 2007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users