• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Heidi

Heidi
  • 2,642 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 04:14 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lizz10179
    Heidi - I am also a vegetarian. I think I remember you saying that they can accomodate that, right?
    Yes - they can accomodate! Woohoo veg-heads!!
    Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#42 RiuORBride2B

RiuORBride2B
    • 49 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 07:53 PM

This stuff is soooo helpful, keep it coming!

#43 pouchie

pouchie
      • 189 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 11:53 AM

No I haven't set anything up with the hotel. I just figured we would tell all our guests to meet at one of the bars we liked and mingle there.We are going down a week before our guests so we will have the extra week to arrange last mintue details. We have 63 guests so far so I hope it will be ok to do it that way.

#44 Spazz

Spazz
        • VIP Member
        • 10,482 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 12:42 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by pouchie
          No I haven't set anything up with the hotel. I just figured we would tell all our guests to meet at one of the bars we liked and mingle there.We are going down a week before our guests so we will have the extra week to arrange last mintue details. We have 63 guests so far so I hope it will be ok to do it that way.

That's what I think I'm going to do too. I was just hoping to find out the names of the fun bars beforehand, so I can put a note in the welcome bags where/when to meet. I have a lot of guests too and am worried that if I don't put it in writing, some won't hear about it.

#45 DLyteful

DLyteful
          • 879 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 11:26 AM

bump for newbies (the prices have gone up, but you have an idea of what's available).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users