Sign in to follow this  
big3n09

#1 reason you picked your location

I took him to cabo for his birthday and we fell in love with it. We are getting married at the hotel we stayed at, too. When the wedding subject came up we knew it would take place in Cabo.

I chose Jamaica b/c that is where my family is from, so it was a natural choose.

I chose Negril b/c it was close to my family, and has one of the nicest beaches in Jamaica.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
cost for guests
Ditto!

I actually switched my island/Sandals resort from St. Lucia to Jamaica so that my one-and-only sibling (sister) could afford to attend! Plus, I thought a lower-cost option would make it more attractive for people to join us in this awful economy, but alas, we only have about 10 guests booked, and that's all we believe will be the final total, but I'm fine with that. Still, I hope it was worth it wink.gif

I picked Cancun Mexico because that was my first vacation w/ my FI. We both fell in love with the area and the people. It is also very economical. There is so much to do. We truly just love Cancun!

I picked DR because I always wanted to visit. I narrowed my resort choices to those with the best prices for my guest. And the final decision was......

what was offered (wedding amenities, all inclusive, free wedding, ect.)