Photo

what are your parents wearing to the ceremony?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 riokayak

riokayak
  • 175 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 05:24 PM

We kept it super casual and just suggested people wear something bright and beachy. The pictures turned out great.

Attached Files

#22 lalanyc

lalanyc
    • 363 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:35 PM

So my FI is making the dads dress the same as the groomsmen. Has anyone else heard of this?

As for my mom, I am sure she'll want my input/approval but I am encouraging her to dress up and look as good as possible!

I love it when brides have hot mommas!!

#23 JerseyBride1981

JerseyBride1981
      • 57 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:45 PM

I asked my dad if he wanted to wear the same as the groomsmen and he didn't want to. But he will wear the same material (linen) but I think he is going to do a different color like khaki or tan. My mom bought a really nice dress and FMIL is still looking for a dress. She tried on a really nice one in David's Bridal but seems like she wanted something a little more sexy! I'm not mad at that at all. So hopefully she finds something soon. The Mothers, as we affectionately call them, purchased Body Magic and swear by it. I'm thinking about it. I heard it makes you lose weight.

#24 clfaidl2

clfaidl2
        • 333 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 09:50 AM

What is Body Magic? I've never heard of it....

My mom decided to order a tropical outfit (i dont know if its a dress or a skirt/shirt type of set). My dad is going to wear a similar blue to the groomsmen, but a little lighter with a nice tie , and khakis. I believe FMIL ordered a dress to wear, dont know what it looks like though and FFIL, not sure what he is wearing. I kind of left it up to them.
          ~Christina~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users