Photo

photo of wedding gown and flip flops?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 SDbeachgirl

SDbeachgirl
  • 393 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:36 AM

I'm considering buying flip flops for the reception since I will be barefoot in the sand and I want to make it easier to get the length right. I'm having a very difficult time picturing how it will look. Does anyone have any photos that show flip flops with a wedding dress?

#2 vdaybride

vdaybride
    • 1,412 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:00 AM

I can't wrap my head around that look honestly! Why not just get some jeweled flats? I think you would feel prettier and they are equally comfy IMO.. good luck. I am sure whatever you choose you will be beautiful
      Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#3 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
      • 344 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 11:47 AM

I am having the same issue. Baerfoot for ceremony but can't decide on shoes afterwards. I agree with vdaybride..I have been looking for bling flat sandals.

#4 Kelitaw

Kelitaw
        • 512 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:18 PM

I am going for flip flops for the ceremony and the reception. I am hoping that the length of my dress won't make it completely obvious that I am wearing flip flops. I am still searching for the right pair. I had found the ones we wanted when we first got engaged but they have been discontinued

#5 juliepfeif

juliepfeif
          • 286 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:19 PM

Check out zappos.com! You can search by all kinds of features and they offer free shipping and free returns!

#6 KimmyD

KimmyD
            • 351 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:23 PM

I am also going for flip flips for ceremony! No barefeet for me. I have a short dress so I am hoping it will work. I also think I need a 3" wedge on them. Anyone have any suggestions? This is a casual beach ceremony.
              http://global.thekno...rs/tt4304d.aspx
              28 Booked + Bride & Groom
              78 Room Nights!

#7 NaM

NaM
              • 2,256 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:24 PM

I wore flip flops. I don't have a picture of just my feet but here is my slideshow...you can see the shoes in some of the pictures. But honestly you can't really see the shoes..like hardly ever so I would just wear what you are comfortable in.
                11.21.09 Natalia + Justin | Wedding at Aventura Spa Palace | Photos by Sol and Vincent

#8 AnnaBanana

AnnaBanana
                • 376 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:30 PM

These are not me, but I did an image search for ya.

Hope they help. :)

Click the image to open in full size.

#9 KPEG

KPEG
                  • 267 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:37 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by NaM
                    I wore flip flops. I don't have a picture of just my feet but here is my slideshow...you can see the shoes in some of the pictures. But honestly you can't really see the shoes..like hardly ever so I would just wear what you are comfortable in.
                    11.21.09 Natalia + Justin | Wedding at Aventura Spa Palace | Photos by Sol and Vincent
                    Hi Natalia, Thanks for sharing your photos! They're beautiful, everyone has big bright smiles and you all looked like you had a great day! Congrats!

#10 SDbeachgirl

SDbeachgirl
                    • 393 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:35 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by NaM
                      Your slideshow is very nice! Actually my groomsmen will look just like yours. Actually, it is so funny because I just bought shoes that look identical to yours. Except instead of Alda, they are Baby Phat. I am just now viewing your slideshow because I was still uncertain about the shoes and was not sure how the brown leather bottoms would look. They look beautiful on you ...so I'm happy :) Hopefully they will look good with my dress. I may have to try them on with it tonight!

Thanks for posting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users