Photo

Wedding Monograms

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 MSG518

MSG518
  • 109 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:51 PM

I've seen such beautiful monograms from girls on this forum, but only found a few online.
    If you don't mind sharing where you got your monogram I would greatly appreciate it!

#2 AnnaBanana

AnnaBanana
    • 376 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 02:02 PM

I think there are a couple of threads about the monograms. I know there is one in the DIY forum on how to make them yourself in Powerpoint. :)

#3 ebernard4985

ebernard4985
      • 252 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 11:22 AM

Most of the monograms the girls made themselves. Look at the DIY section and you will find some help about making them and getting the fonts to make them. Good luck! Happy Planning!

#4 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
        • 283 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 12:16 PM

http://www.sproulliedesigns.com/

I used Sarah to create my monogram, I highly recommend her :)

#5 NaM

NaM
          • 2,256 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 03:07 PM

Ana De Roux designed mine. She is a vendor on this site.

#6 simba1234

simba1234
            • 179 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:19 PM

Quote:
              Besides invitations...how did you guys use your monograms throughout the wedding?
              I had two monograms created and I'm sprinkling both throughout different areas of my wedding. One monogram has our full names and I'm putting that one on my aisle runner. The second monogram is a little simpler with only our initials so I'm putting that one on beach towels for out of town bags, wedding program, matchbooks, and some shot glasses I created for my Tequilla bar

Here are some pics...

Click the image to open in full size.

In this picture the towels are folded so the monogram looks big but it's actually really small compared to the size of the towels. The monogram is embroidered on the bottom of the towel.

Click the image to open in full size.

#7 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
              • 355 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:31 PM

Simba1234, this may be a silly question but how do you get your monogram on all of those things? (OOT bags, shot glasses, etc)

#8 simba1234

simba1234
                • 179 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:20 PM

I got the monogram done at For The Modern Bride • Wedding Card Boxes, Stationery, & Logo Design They charge $25 for one, $35 for 2 and $55 for 3 logos. However, if you order your invitations or menu cards from them they give you one logo for FREE. You just tell them what type of design you want because everything they do is custom.

Once they design the logo, they send you the final file in jpg or eps format and you can just send the logo to whatever vendors are doing your aisle runner, towels, etc...

I ordered my aisle runner from Custom Aisle Runners | Wedding Aisle Runners | Aisle Runners and all I had to do was send her the jpeg of the monogram. The towels I ordered from Beach Towels wholesale manufacturer of custom embroidered monogrammed bath towel for corporate events and it was the same process - I just sent them the jpeg and they did the rest.

#9 TheFutureMrs.Sears

TheFutureMrs.Sears
                  • 734 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:23 PM

I highly recommend rebecca from www.allurementsbyrebecca. She does amazing work and is super patient!!!!!!!!!!!

She did my monograms and my invites!!
                    http://global.thekno...rs/tt44496.aspx

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
                    http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

#10 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
                    • 355 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:31 PM

Thanks so much for the info simba, and your towels/colors are gorgeous!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users