Does anyone have a good website for electronic save the dates. We are having a destination wedding and want to get the info out ASAP, but still plan to do regular save the dates with our engagement photos. Free would be even better. Thanks!!! Lisa

I'm working on our electronic save the dates right now as well. I was looking into using pingg and liked that I was able to use my own images. The only thing I don't like and probably why we won't use it is that it has them do rsvp through their site, and I want them to go to my website for that. I think now we're just going to create an html email and just send it through my yahoo account. There's also evite. I've used them for parties and such, super easy to make. Good luck!

Thanks for the info about pingg - I want them to reply to our wedding website as well...grrr. Everyone has great ideas...you are all very creative...I might have to actually "create" something via the comp. Evite is a great option too...can they reply via my wedding website?? Thanks again!!

You might have already figured this out, but I just noticed on pingg that if you send it as an ecard rather than an evite, it takes out the reply option. So that's what I'm going to do for mine and send them to my website.

Has anyone used wedsite or something like that? I too want to get info out to our guests as soon as possible and just think it might be easier and more cost-effective to send out a "save the date" via something electronic versus making/printing/mailing something.

I do want to make some really cool invites though, either boarding passes or passport... just need some good templates! :)

Hi beachbum21...My fiance and I used Evite to send our STD's and included a link to our wedding website created on wedding wire.  We can update the website with pertinent info as we go along.  We intend to send STD magnet to those that are traveling with us.  As for the invitations, they will be more of a formality because our STD had all the info in it.

Happy planning!

JQ

Originally Posted by beachbum21 View Post

Has anyone used wedsite or something like that? I too want to get info out to our guests as soon as possible and just think it might be easier and more cost-effective to send out a "save the date" via something electronic versus making/printing/mailing something.

I do want to make some really cool invites though, either boarding passes or passport... just need some good templates! :)