Photo

Passport Covers and Luggage Tags

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 bnbrmy

bnbrmy
  • 218 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:11 AM

I found passport covers for 1.50 at cvs and Kmart has luggage tags, 2 for 3.00 I think (?)

#12 KarenM

KarenM
    • 1,920 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 12:53 PM

I bought these green luggage tags from another BDWer but needed a lot more. They were from Michaels last summer, but they're sold out and don't expect to get them in again - I asked at multiple stores. But they do have plain silver, gold & bronze ones (& matching passport covers) at Michaels now.

Click the image to open in full size.

Then I was at Marshalls like a week ago & found these for $2.99 each. I bought all they had (several in each color)
      Click the image to open in full size.

It worked out so that all of our family will get the green ones and then our friends will get the smaller tags w/ the dots.

Not sure how many people you're sending them to, but if there are a lot you might consider the laminated ones people find on ebay or office stores.

And, again, for the passport covers depending on how many people you could go for cheap or more expensive.

Amazon.com: Suede Passport Cover with Embossed Airplane by Austin House (Periwinkle): Clothing

Pink Dot Passport Cover by thespottedbarn on Etsy

Gooseberry Branch Passport Cover by thespottedbarn on Etsy[]=tags&includes[]=title

Travel Smart TS269PC Passport Cover in Security products for Travel at JR.com

Passport Cover Birds in Cages by owlsay on Etsy[]=tags&includes[]=title

Passport Cover Black and Blue Damask by owlsay on Etsy[]=tags&includes[]=title

These ones are just like the sold-out luggage tags from Michaels.
      Personalized Kids Passport Covers by namethatthing on Etsy[]=tags&includes[]=title

Good luck!

#13 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
      • 473 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 07:00 PM

Hello All in search of Passport covers!

Walmart has them on sale for $2 each. The only colors in the store I shop was red and black.

#14 lstaff

lstaff
        • 48 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:59 PM

I ordered 250 business cards that just have LOVE written in sand with some water washing up on shore (i googled images "beach love")- I will probably have 200 extra if anyone would like to have them (i only paid for shipping thru vistaprint). my plan is to print on white cardstock, the names and addresses of our guests. then i will have a navy blue piece of cardstock between the address side and the picture side, showing as a border. then i will put them in laminating pouches and give them as luggage tags...

i have the most horrible time uploading attachments, but if you would like me to email you a picture, i can- email me at leah.stafford@hotmail.com.

#15 JENISE

JENISE
          • 652 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 08:59 PM

I went to Michael's today and wiped out their stock! lol

They have luggage tags and matching passport covers in silver, bronze, and gold.
            Front pouch has a clear cover for a picture and then the order side which is conceled, reveals all the info, name, address, etc. Each was $2.00

#16 Mallory57

Mallory57
            • 454 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:56 PM

hey...I was just at Michaels 2 days ago and they had leather passport covers and 2-packs of leather luggage tags in all different colors on clearance for 50 cents each (so 25 cents per luggage tag!) Can't beat that!!
              35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#17 jennifer769405

jennifer769405
              • 152 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:24 AM

I found a really cute passport/luggage tag set at Office Max for only $5.00 for the set. I'll try to post pictures tomorrow :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users