Any 2011 Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#81 Nicyx

Nicyx
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 08:21 AM

Hey Michelle2011,
    Gosh im loving being off ork this wek giving me so much time to come on here i think im addicted!!! lol.

I dont know if this is going to help but i'll try
    If you go to "edit signature" under quick links then where your wedding ticker and names is under that should be where your profile pic is showing

is this making sense so far?

next to profile pic is a link that says upload profile picture, click this and then it should incert something like this [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] in the section where your ticker and name is?

It took me so so long to work this out and how to upload pictures, someone caller AnnR helped me out in the news and updates section section here is the link where i got the help for uploading pics hope this helps

Click the image to open in full size.

Sorry i havent got the nicest feet in the world but im hoping they will look 10 times better when i have some sort of tan :-) but remember look at the sandals not the feet... lol

It cost me about £8.80p for all the beads and elastic and i could probably make another 2 pairs, so definatly saved a small fortune as the decent ones ive seen about are about £25/30. Im going to have a few more goes and get more creative i think and see how others turn out.

x

#82 Gemball

Gemball
    • 8 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:21 AM

Hey everyone,

I'm a 2011 bride too. Getting married at Dreams Cancun, February 22. It's nice to see some more UK brides on here.

Twelve of us have booked so far, and that's just family, shocked by how many people are looking at coming. They're not staying in the same hotel mind, most are staying at Riu Cancun as Dreams is expensive, only going there ourselves because it has a good wedding package and the wedding is are priority.

#83 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:09 AM

Hello Gemball, Welcome great to have you join us :-)
        Dreams cancun looks really nice, its so exciting that you booked cant wait until we can in May time (fingers crossed) feels like we been waiting for prices to come out for ages.... have you only just been able to book? when were your prices available to you?

x

#84 ahollo02

ahollo02
        • 296 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:14 PM

Nicyx - Those barefoot sandles are soooooo cute!! And talking about being tan, I can't wait to pre-tan for Mexico!

#85 michelle2011

michelle2011
          • 1,301 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:21 PM

Yay! I've managed to upload my profile picture, thanks so much Nicyx. Don't know about adding others but this is a start, thanks for the link! :o)

Ha ha know how you feel. I work from home and i'm always popping on here, lol.

Those sandals are sooooo cute. I love them. Very clever! Well done you! I'm defo gonna have a try at doing some when i have time to pop to Hobbycraft! So pretty!

Us long awaited brides are soooooooo excited, I can't wait to see the kids all done up in their outfits :o)

Hay GemBall, love Dreams Cancun, are you marrying at their Gazebo? Beautiful.....Congrats!

#86 michelle2011

michelle2011
            • 1,301 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:52 PM

OMG how big is that picture..... How do i make smaller, ha ha ha!

#87 Nicyx

Nicyx
              • 2,914 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:09 PM

What a lovely pic :-)

Havent a clue how to get it smaller though, i will have a mooch on here to see if i can see anything!!!

Im glad im not at home everyday working or id never get anything done... i'll be lost next week when im back at work!!!

Im glad you all like the Barefoot, im really pleased was so unsure how the would turn out.
                Im getting more creative now i think, before yesterday, id ever made anything, now i think ive got the taste for it....lol... I think im going to make a backdrop necklace now to match, my dress at the back is really low and just want something to sparkel and look nice at the back, so im going to get a few more beads etc tomorrow and have a go. Im going quite plain and simple on the day with jewellery so it will be simple but also something that will stand out.... might even make something for my hair too as i want a flower of maybe a hair vine, so while im at it i ight have a go at the old DIY!!!!

x

#88 bikegirl

bikegirl
                • Banned
                • 319 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:34 PM

michelle, I've resized it for ya!

You can use my link or download it and upload to your Photobucket account, if you'd like to put it in your signature. :)

#89 michelle2011

michelle2011
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:35 PM

lol, think i've worked it out....

Lovely idea about the necklace, plain and simple and elegant. You will look gorgeous! I haven't thought about accessories. I'm liking the idea of a flower in my hair but need to look around. I'll look forward to seeing what else you make

#90 michelle2011

michelle2011
                    • 1,301 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:37 PM

Thanks Bikegirl, i've been on here ages trying to work it out ha ha. Thanks for all your help girls xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users