Photo

Any 2011 Brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#3501 MichCraw

MichCraw
  • 369 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:43 PM

Thank you for sharing your unbelievable pictures!!! The colors are so vibrant, great photographer!!! Love the flower girls hair!! Do you have a picture for that inspiration ( yours & hers) .. I"d love my daughter to have that kind of a hairdo, and I really love yours ... in the back it's not matted down, it has a volume and I love it!!!

Originally Posted by michelle2011 

Bonnie OMG so close now!!

I thought i posted my slideshow!! DOH!!

here it is

http://010611page.dr...ephotos.com.mx/ 

#3502 michelle2011

michelle2011
    • 1,301 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by MichCraw 

Thank you for sharing your unbelievable pictures!!! The colors are so vibrant, great photographer!!! Love the flower girls hair!! Do you have a picture for that inspiration ( yours & hers) .. I"d love my daughter to have that kind of a hairdo, and I really love yours ... in the back it's not matted down, it has a volume and I love it!!!

Aww thank you so much for your kind words i will upload a picture my sister took of the back of my hair for you. I did my daughters myself which was just a canroll front and then clipped up at the back, her hair is curly so i didn't need to do much to it. I will see if i can find a better picture for you to look at....

Michelle & Da n Mexico Wedding 2011 (632).JPGMichelle & Da n Mexico Wedding 2011 (624).JPG

#3503 michelle2011

michelle2011
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by prettypigpig 

oh and I almost fell face flat because my grannie was pulling my dress...so I walked like a car with a flat tire! lol

and when the bestman pulled out the ring shell (my DIY ring pillow) there was no ring...as they fell into his pocket! hahaha

Aww Bonnie you look lovely, can't wait to see more pic's and hear more storeys!! Congrats MRS!!!! x

#3504 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
        • Banned
        • 1,034 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 06:39 AM

Michelle,

I love your beautiful pics!! Your photog captured the whole day perfectly and your kids are so lovely (your boy is going to be a handsome man! lol)!

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#3505 murmel

murmel
          • Resort/Area Ambassadors
          • 1,407 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
          • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 12 July 2011 - 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by michelle2011 

Michelle- Love your slideshow! And it brought tears to my eyes to see your son walking you down the aisle. Such a special moment!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#3506 Nicyx

Nicyx
          • 2,914 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by prettypigpig 

thx Nicola!

I am still waiting for my pics from my photog.

here are 2 pics taken by my aunt ...sort of sneakpeek

oh and I almost fell face flat because my grannie was pulling my dress...so I walked like a car with a flat tire! lol

and when the bestman pulled out the ring shell (my DIY ring pillow) there was no ring...as they fell into his pocket! hahaha

Bonnie.... Congratulations, you look absolutly stunning, your dress and veil are just beautiful... your hubby is one lucky fella :-)

Ooooo, love the little storys of the wedding day.... its things like these that made it "our own" unique day :-)

xx

#3507 michelle2011

michelle2011
            • 1,301 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by murmel 

Michelle- Love your slideshow! And it brought tears to my eyes to see your son walking you down the aisle. Such a special moment!

Aww i know so cute, he was all jittery in the morning like a 'father of the bride' and he cried through the whole ceremony! Such an emotional little sole! x

#3508 carrieb258

carrieb258
              • 216 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:28 AM

Your hair looks lovely x

#3509 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
                • Banned
                • 1,034 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 03:57 PM

ok girls..

I finally put up my planning journal!

http://www.bestdesti...tc#post_1637094 

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#3510 mexbride83

mexbride83
                  • 309 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 03:19 AM

So one thing I have to say, post-wedding... I stressed A LOT over people who wouldn't be coming to the wedding, and how it'd affect my day. And I know many of you had special people who also couldn't attend, and it was upsetting at first. But now that it's all over and done with, one bit of advice I'd give any friend planning a destination wedding is to NOT worry about those people who won't be there, and definitely don't reconsider the DW idea because of them. This is just my personal opinion, but I know I was very upset knowing that none of my grandparents would be there. But I spent several hours today putting together a photo album for them from our photog's pics, and as I did it, I realized that while I missed them, I still wouldn't change a single decision about my wedding, even having it out of the country! I hope that you all who struggled with this issue feel the same:)

And btw, Michelle, I absolutely DIED when I saw the pics of your son walking down the aisle. He is going to be a heartbreaker for sure;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users