• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#2061 Nicyx

Nicyx
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 02:24 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mischaka
    well I'm going to get the knockoff made. but here's my dress...
    HS7566-wedding dress,prom gown and bridesmaid dress by landy bridal

i'm really trying to flatten out this tummy. So every morning i'll do anywhere between 100-300 crunches. depending how much time I have. lol I NEED that dress!!!!!!
    BEAUTIFUL..... WOW :-) What a dress, its stunning x

Talking of losing weight etc... not weighed myself for a while as i cant face it :-( But tonight and the last 2 nights ive started to use the exercise bike, ive done 11 miles on tues and wed and 12 miles tonight. and the healthy eating has started too... i really am on a mission now... 10 months and counting :-) FI has started P90X too so were kinda working out together and eating together which is making it easier (for me anyway) x

WE CAN DO IT GIRLS!!! COME ON!!!! :-) WHOO WHOO :-) xoxox

#2062 janapana

janapana
    • 591 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 03:44 PM

I went to try my dress on again today, it´s two sizes too big and she´s not altering it til september, by which time i hope to have lost my weight (running around like a blue-arsed fly in 40degrees has got to help, right?) then i´ve just got to KEEP it off til January. Not easy when my other half is built like a racing snake and can eat whatever he wants...... he´s munching sausage rolls in the lounge, i´m hiding in the kitchen!

#2063 cjb0arder13

cjb0arder13
      • 310 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 03:54 PM

Yes yes yes! I totally know what you mean! My fiance is a big, strapping dude...6'3" and about 250. He's got a lot of muscle on him. He also works a physical job (he's a commercial electrician) but still...he eats like a beast!! I would kill to be able to eat like him. He never gains a pound. So not fair.

I'll just sit in my corner and nibble on my carrot sticks and drink my Vitamin Water...hee hee...

I'm going to take my dress in for alterations in October, I think. That means I have to be at my final weight so I don't have to get it altered again. Eek! Wish me luck!

#2064 michelle2011

michelle2011
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 03:55 PM

Quote:
          BEAUTIFUL..... WOW :-) What a dress, its stunning x

Talking of losing weight etc... not weighed myself for a while as i cant face it :-( But tonight and the last 2 nights ive started to use the exercise bike, ive done 11 miles on tues and wed and 12 miles tonight. and the healthy eating has started too... i really am on a mission now... 10 months and counting :-) FI has started P90X too so were kinda working out together and eating together which is making it easier (for me anyway) x

WE CAN DO IT GIRLS!!! COME ON!!!! :-) WHOO WHOO :-) xoxox
          Beautiful dress. Really pretty! Can't wait to see everyone in their dresses. It's so exciting!!

Nicy you nutta!! How you doing that. I have no motivation at the mo.... and going away eating rubbish and drinking all weekend is not going to help.... Monday my diet starts...... I hope! lol....

#2065 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
          • Banned
          • 1,034 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:03 PM

Quote:
            HS7566-wedding dress,prom gown and bridesmaid dress by landy bridal

i'm really trying to flatten out this tummy. So every morning i'll do anywhere between 100-300 crunches. depending how much time I have. lol I NEED that dress!!!!!!
            WOW! Stunning dress! I wish i can wear a dress like that! hahahaha I am too short for a big mermaid dress!

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#2066 prettypigpig

prettypigpig
            • Banned
            • 1,034 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:26 PM

Luckily I am on the other camp, while I eat and sleep like a pig and still weight between 85-95lbs, my FI is struggling to prevent further belly growth as I always joke that he is pregnant! mouhahaha

Bonnie

Married to Mr. El Khaiat on July 4th, 2011 @ Royal Playa Del Carmen

#2067 janapana

janapana
              • 591 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:46 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by cjb0arder13
                Yes yes yes! I totally know what you mean! My fiance is a big, strapping dude...6'3" and about 250. He's got a lot of muscle on him. He also works a physical job (he's a commercial electrician) but still...he eats like a beast!! I would kill to be able to eat like him. He never gains a pound. So not fair.

I'll just sit in my corner and nibble on my carrot sticks and drink my Vitamin Water...hee hee...

I'm going to take my dress in for alterations in October, I think. That means I have to be at my final weight so I don't have to get it altered again. Eek! Wish me luck!
                mmmmmmm..... carrot sticks and water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every time i get the munchies i have a cup of green tea, and i don´t even like the stuff!

#2068 janapana

janapana
                • 591 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:48 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by prettypigpig
                  Luckily I am on the other camp, while I eat and sleep like a pig and still weight between 85-95lbs, my FI is struggling to prevent further belly growth as I always joke that he is pregnant! mouhahaha
                  You´re so lucky! After 2 kids i ALWAYS look like i´m pregnant!

#2069 janapana

janapana
                  • 591 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 05:23 PM

ok this is the first time i´ve tried posting a picture, hope it works..... this is the dress i´m planning to get married in.

Click the image to open in full size.

#2070 janapana

janapana
                    • 591 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 05:24 PM

oooooooops sorry! so big! will have to work on this photobucket business......

going to have it taken up to about my knees i think. What do you think?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users