• Please log in to reply
3537 replies to this topic

#1691 Nicyx

Nicyx
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:15 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by FutureMrsRobart
    Opinion question: I'm ordering these Koozies for our OOT bags to keep cans cold. The front is going to bear our wedding logo. The back was going to read, "To Have & To Hold, To Keep Your Beer Cold!". I thought it was cute. Do you think using 'Beer' instead of 'Drink' is offensive to our non-drinkers. I didn't but it was a comment that was just put to me so now I'm like ugghhh. What do you guys think?
    I think this is a great idea... and like most have said i would use "beer" and im sure people will know it was never meant to cause offence and just take it in their stride :-) Alcohol or not x

#1692 Nicyx

Nicyx
    • 2,914 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:20 AM

My dress is a zip up, not much i may add as it has a very low back but i never went in mind whether it would be a zip or lace it just happened theat the dress i love has a zip.... great point with the lace though :-) Always expandable, if you need it :-) x

Michelle, Fingered's X'd for you that prics will come down soon... x

#1693 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
      • 946 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 08:11 AM

mine is zip up, and I actually searched for it......I just love the button detail that comes with the zip up!

#1694 mexbride83

mexbride83
        • 309 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:49 AM

Mine is zip up, and like Barbie, I went in wanting that because I also like the button detailing. My weight doesn't really fluctuate, so I'm not too concerned about fit.

#1695 cjb0arder13

cjb0arder13
          • 310 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:17 AM

My dress is corset-back, which I liked because I bought it back in October and am still trying to lose another 20 pounds before the wedding. That way I can just tighten up the strings if I get to my goal!!

#1696 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
            • 418 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 12:00 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by michelle2011

We have had our first price come in for our hotel which is way over our budget now FI's wages have been cut so we have to sit and wait for a better deal :o(
              I just see your email about this - how much more did it come in than you were expecting?

without sounding funny, what was special about your resort and made you pick that above the others? Just thinking perhaps it might be worth getting prices for other places to compare maybe ones that were in you shortlist? x

#1697 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
              • 418 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 12:18 PM

Although the last 5 months have flown by, it still feels like forever and a day until next April!

Anyone else wishing the time away x

#1698 barbiegirl_27

barbiegirl_27
                • 946 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 12:41 PM

Yep! But only till November when we're taking a 2 week vacation sailing around St. Vincent and the Grenadines with my FI's dad and step-mum!!

#1699 Nicyx

Nicyx
                  • 2,914 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 12:55 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by roxmysockz
                    Although the last 5 months have flown by, it still feels like forever and a day until next April!

Anyone else wishing the time away
                    Yep! But only till November when we're taking a 2 week vacation sailing around St. Vincent and the Grenadines with my FI's dad and step-mum!!
                    WOW, your one lucky lady :-)
                    Im not jealous... Honest!!!! xox

#1700 cjb0arder13

cjb0arder13
                    • 310 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:07 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by roxmysockz

Anyone else wishing the time away x
                      GOSH yes!! Next month I'll be engaged a year, and it totally feels like it has zoomed on by...but then I think about how much longer I have until January and I just want it to hurry up and get here! I need a vacation, BAAAD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users