Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nicyx

Any 2011 Brides out there?

Recommended Posts

 

 

Originally Posted by Nan View Post

 

Help me!!

 

Is it better to have a buffet or a plated menu??? cool.gif

 

 

I went with Buffet cause I am guessing I am going to have 50 - 80 people and it just made a tad more sense

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post

 

 

 

 

 

I went with Buffet cause I am guessing I am going to have 50 - 80 people and it just made a tad more sense

 

 

What are you having? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Nan View Post

 

 

 

Murmel you say WOW  80 guests! and I see you have 57 booked and counting!!! I´m sure you´lll end up with 80 guests like me! HaHa.

 

I want the seated menu because I feel its more organized. My WC tells me that  seated menus are very common in Mexico and that waiters serve everybody at the same time so we would all be having dinner together. While the Mariachi band plays some romantic music....  Nice isn´t it??cheer2.gif

 

 

LOL! And to think we were planning on about 30-40 guests....I guess we won't know how many guests until late November. I am glad to hear they plan on serving all at the same time. We are planning a seated meal as well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Nan View Post

 

 

 

What are you having? 

 

 

 

We are doing a pretty standard buffett at Azul Sensatori I think it's called the Petit Gourmet Buffet. You get small portions of about 25 different things

 

 

 

Originally Posted by Nicyx View Post

 

Wish i had 50/80 guests like some of you lot on here :-) x

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am also a 2011 bride.  We have set our date for June 11th, 2011 and we are getting married at the Aventura Cove Palace.  I am so excited, yet kind of nervous because I feel like there is such a high level of uncertainty right now!!

 

Alisa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by adales View Post

 

I am also a 2011 bride.  We have set our date for June 11th, 2011 and we are getting married at the Aventura Cove Palace.  I am so excited, yet kind of nervous because I feel like there is such a high level of uncertainty right now!!

 

Alisa

 

 

Congrats! Another June 2011 bride! :o)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by murmel View Post

 

 

 

 

LOL! And to think we were planning on about 30-40 guests....I guess we won't know how many guests until late November. I am glad to hear they plan on serving all at the same time. We are planning a seated meal as well.

 

As soon as I finally decide on  my menu I´ll let you know so that we can share ideas and dishes!!

 

 

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post

 

 

 

 

 

We are doing a pretty standard buffett at Azul Sensatori I think it's called the Petit Gourmet Buffet. You get small portions of about 25 different things

 

 

 

 

 Picking from 25 different options sounds great. I have always liked buffets because of this!! I end up eating  a lot .  I´m waiting for the quotes on the different menus that I have to choose from and I will post everything here.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by adales View Post

 

I am also a 2011 bride.  We have set our date for June 11th, 2011 and we are getting married at the Aventura Cove Palace.  I am so excited, yet kind of nervous because I feel like there is such a high level of uncertainty right now!!

 

Alisa

 

Congrats :-) & Welcome xox

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
    • Flower girl dresses tend to follow the latest trends in bridal party and thanks for sharing Great website that provide  good collection & services with affordable price .
  • Topics

×