Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nicyx

Any 2011 Brides out there?

Recommended Posts

Nan, i like both shoes but i think the ones with the jewels give it that extra bling! You should order them and then if you don't like them well just return them, shipping is on them :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Lolita29 View Post

 

Nan, i like both shoes but i think the ones with the jewels give it that extra bling! You should order them and then if you don't like them well just return them, shipping is on them :)

I´ll order as soon as I make up my mind... I´m now thinking about flats!! Sandals of course!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL! I'm going to be ordering like 4 different pairs from Zappos to see which ones look best with me dress, I'm where you're at, there are soo many I like but can't decide and know that i have to see them with the dress. Do you have your dress yet?
 

Originally Posted by Nan View Post



I´ll order as soon as I make up my mind... I´m now thinking about flats!! Sandals of course!



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Lolita29 View Post

 

As for buffet or plated, how many guests are you having?

friday.gif There´s 80 of us, provided everyone shows up.  I wonder if a plated menu would be too much of a hassle.... or big queues if there´s a buffet....I don´t know what would be best..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The buffet was recommended to me for over 50 guests, so that people would be able to eat sooner.  I guess that makes sense... for 80 people, but the time the last person gets their meal the first one is done eating already.

 

I personally still want to do plated though... since its the same price, it just feels a little more elegant.

 

Originally Posted by Nan View Post




friday.gif There´s 80 of us, provided everyone shows up.  I wonder if a plated menu would be too much of a hassle.... or big queues if there´s a buffet....I don´t know what would be best..



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Nan View Post

 

Lolita 29 ,NIcyx and prettypig pig:

 

imagen-23.png6a01127964c54a28a4011570a7ceb3970b-800wi.pngpomqe72u0wwmqb.jpg

Here´s my dress and the shoes  ( just an idea). I still have to see if I find something different that I like better. Zappos is nice. I keep changing my mind all the time about the things I pick...

 

 

 

I was totally like you swapping and changing my mind on everything..... Shoe wise i think i have seen and liked and bought a few pairs and no doubt i will buy some more before we go.. haha.... BUT BUT BUT Your dress is gorgeous, lovely choise x I really cant believe how many different wedding dresses there are, i never really wanted one in the begining just any dress would have done me but when the excitment hit me that i was geting married and i started to look, i couldnt believe it.... We all on here have such different tastes but the one we do have in common is we all have GREAT taste at that :-) xox 

 

Originally Posted by Nan View Post

 

Help me!!

 

Is it better to have a buffet or a plated menu??? cool.gif

 

 

For 80 guests if it was me i would prob opt for the buffet :-) Your one lucky bride... 80 guests x WOW x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Nan View Post

 

Lolita 29 ,NIcyx and prettypig pig:

 

imagen-23.png

Here´s my dress and the shoes  ( just an idea). I still have to see if I find something different that I like better. Zappos is nice. I keep changing my mind all the time about the things I pick...

Great wedding dress for a beach wedding! Love the style :) And there are so many great shoes that would work well. You could always get heels for later in the evening and the sandels for the beach part.

 

 

 

 

Originally Posted by Nan View Post

 

Help me!!

 

Is it better to have a buffet or a plated menu??? cool.gif

That's so hard to say. With 80 people (wow) it might be tricky to get everyone served at once, but there is always that problem with a buffet line as well. I think both have pro's and con's. Maybe concentrate more on the food options and see what you and FI would prefer. Maybe you love the buffet menu, and not so much the set menu choices, or vice versa.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by murmel View Post

 

 

 

Great wedding dress for a beach wedding! Love the style :) And there are so many great shoes that would work well. You could always get heels for later in the evening and the sandels for the beach part.

 

 

 

 

That's so hard to say. With 80 people (wow) it might be tricky to get everyone served at once, but there is always that problem with a buffet line as well. I think both have pro's and con's. Maybe concentrate more on the food options and see what you and FI would prefer. Maybe you love the buffet menu, and not so much the set menu choices, or vice versa.

 

Murmel you say WOW  80 guests! and I see you have 57 booked and counting!!! I´m sure you´lll end up with 80 guests like me! HaHa.

 

I want the seated menu because I feel its more organized. My WC tells me that  seated menus are very common in Mexico and that waiters serve everybody at the same time so we would all be having dinner together. While the Mariachi band plays some romantic music....  Nice isn´t it??cheer2.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×