Photo

Finished STD Boarding Passes!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 jesswins

jesswins
  • 142 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 06:28 PM

This is the pocket that took a lot of labor. Its probably going to be big as well. I figure it out. Bear with me.
    jess

Click the image to open in full size.

#12 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 06:30 PM

Ooh! I really wanted to do the pockets, but didn't end up doing them. They look great. And now I'm wishing I did the pockets!! I'm totally jealous!
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#13 Heidi

Heidi
      • 2,642 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 06:33 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
        Ooh! I really wanted to do the pockets, but didn't end up doing them. They look great. And now I'm wishing I did the pockets!! I'm totally jealous!
        ditto - me too!! then again, that would have taken SO MUCH longer... but still - they look great!!!
        Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#14 jesswins

jesswins
        • 142 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 06:37 PM

Thanks. I did not know what I was getting into when I took on making the pockets. I made SO many. My family keeps giving me more addresses to send them to (they say they won't come but would be happy to get one) but I am so over them. I was on a roll but now I am no longer in the zone. I probably made at least 100. Not fun but I am mvery proud of the final outcome.
          I went to my FFIL's house and noticed he only had the pass on the fridge and I thought to myself "he better not have thrown away the pocket, that took me so long to make" My blood boiled a bit.
          jess

#15 PaulaV

PaulaV
          • VIP Member
          • 2,813 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 07:31 PM

Veeeeeeeeeeeeeery nice! Now send those babies out! :)

#16 JessicaM

JessicaM
            • Vendor
            • 1,969 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 07:39 PM

Jessica---Great job!! I think they look great...love the envelope I was planning on doing those but it was too hard with all four passes!! I love the colors too!!

#17 jesswins

jesswins
              • 142 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 08:18 PM

Thanks. I was thinking of doing another DIY project for the formal invitations but now I think I will just order them.

#18 FutureMrsK

FutureMrsK
                • 31 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 08:23 PM

Those look great!

#19 MandyBlue Eyes

MandyBlue Eyes
                  • 12 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:38 PM

Those are absolutly amazing....how the heck did you make those....I want to do that for sure!!

#20 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                    • 11,659 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:52 PM

great job jess...everyone will be so impressed!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users