iPod Question

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 03:17 PM

Has anyone who has used their iPod for the music had any problems with the battery charge? Just wondering if we need to have a back-up in case the charge doesn't hold ... or how you handled it if you played music for several hours straight.

#2 LisaG

LisaG
    • VIP Member
    • 7,839 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 03:28 PM

The battery is usually good for a few hours, but most adapters charge and play at the same time. I know that's how mine is. So, as long as it's plugged in, it will stay charged.

#3 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
      • 550 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
      • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
      • LocationCharlotte

Posted 11 July 2007 - 04:35 PM

You should be fine with it - we took along our little speakers to use in the room, plus that helped to keep it charged.
      Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
      June 23, 2007
      Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
      Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#4 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 04:41 PM

Here's a thread that may answer other questions you have:

http://bestdestinati....-question.html

#5 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 04:53 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
          Here's a thread that may answer other questions you have:

http://bestdestinati....-question.html
          Thanks for everyone's replies. I figured this might have already been discussed but didn't see this exact question yet. :-)

I've had a new iPod for quite a while, but never use it, so I'm still a 'newbie' at it. :-)

#6 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
          • VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 07:57 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by foxytv
            Thanks for everyone's replies. I figured this might have already been discussed but didn't see this exact question yet. :-)

I've had a new iPod for quite a while, but never use it, so I'm still a 'newbie' at it. :-)
            This is the PERFECT project to delegate to your FI. Although I was completely up my DH's butt about it, he did a really great job of putting together the playlists & managing the whole situation. In hind sight, if I could have just let that one go, I would have saved myself some bridal stress!

#7 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:00 PM

I was thinking of copying some of our music onto cd's, just in case, something goes wrong with the IPOD, at least we'll have something! I'll just have to find something to play them on.

#8 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
              • 550 posts
              • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
              • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
              • LocationCharlotte

Posted 11 July 2007 - 09:29 PM

Quote:
              This is the PERFECT project to delegate to your FI. Although I was completely up my DH's butt about it, he did a really great job of putting together the playlists & managing the whole situation. In hind sight, if I could have just let that one go, I would have saved myself some bridal stress!
              I completely agree - Jason did a great job with ours, but while he was doing it, I was completely over his shoulder. This is the one thing that most FI's do pretty well.
              Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
              June 23, 2007
              Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
              Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#9 *JillD*

*JillD*
              • 5,112 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:59 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by RAENJAY
                I completely agree - Jason did a great job with ours, but while he was doing it, I was completely over his shoulder. This is the one thing that most FI's do pretty well.
                that is if your FI is not technology deficient, lol!! Looks like another job for me!

#10 gkashmira

gkashmira
                • 1,962 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 11:40 PM

Quote:
                  No way - you were right! I gave it to my DH and let's just say it was NOT smooth sailing!

BTW it's not a bad idea to have a back-up ipod on you. The reason is bedcause ours actually froze mid-reception. Luckily we also had a DJ running it so he was able to play his music but it could have been a disaster if he wasn't there.
                  Kashmira & Dan
                  Happily married since June 16, 2007
                  http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
                  Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                  Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users