Sign in to follow this  
*Meagan*

HELP! Can not find these shoes anywhere! Anyone have a pair they want to sell?

hey ladies! I am dying for these sandals for my wedding day.. which is coming up super quickly!

They are the Juicy Frankie Sandal in off white or pink in a size 10.

Click the image to open in full size.

If anyone has a pair they would like to sell, I will totally take them off your hands! Thanks girls!

I bought a pair of flip-flops that were very similar at TJ Maxx. I don't have them with me, so I can't tell you the brand, but they had the sparkly starfish and came in offwhite, pink, or blue. best of luck finding a pair!!

I have a pair of those and when I was looking I never saw them in a 10 im sorry. But you might try these yellow box shoe eden. Yellow Box Women's Eden Sandal at ShoeMall.com - Free Shipping They do not have the off white but they do have Pink. I ordered these as well as the JC and I like them better and they are only $30 USD

PS: This link has a 10 in Pink but they are $39 not $30. http://www.lorisshoes.com/product.as...LDS10304&eng=2

Hi Outdoor_girl1010

Do you have them in the fuchsia? I LOVE these flip flops for my bridesmaids but the pics look more red then fuchsia? Not sure if I should order them or not.

Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoor_girl1010 View Post
I have a pair of those and when I was looking I never saw them in a 10 im sorry. But you might try these yellow box shoe eden. Yellow Box Women's Eden Sandal at ShoeMall.com - Free Shipping They do not have the off white but they do have Pink. I ordered these as well as the JC and I like them better and they are only $30 USD

PS: This link has a 10 in Pink but they are $39 not $30. Lori's Shoes - The Sole of Chicago - Yellow Box Eden - Fuschia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaANDJermaine View Post
Hi Outdoor_girl1010
Do you have them in the fuchsia? I LOVE these flip flops for my bridesmaids but the pics look more red then fuchsia? Not sure if I should order them or not.

Jessica
They are fuchsia that for sure! Here is a link to my planning thread and it has a picture of them on my foot
http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...st-69-a-49774/