Sign in to follow this  
nsbride2010

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 8

tomorrow is def going to be a gain ... i fell off the wagon HARD.

but then it'll be a whole new week full of opportunities for eating right and working out so i'm not gonna dwell on the negative. bunny_4.gif

Very positive attitude Cougs! I am hopeful as most of the week has been pretty good. Of course tonight we had a really yummy supper and i was hungry so ate too much... oh well, at least it was healthy stuff!

Tash- sometimes I can fit it in on the road and sometimes I can't. It partly depends on the hotels as well. Some of them have horrible workout rooms, so when they do I just try to do various things in my room...

hey ladies, I was very excited to see I finally hit my 10 lb weight loss since BL7 this morning, woot! It took awhile to get here, but slow and steady wins the race, right?!

Great job Cass! It's a long haul.

I gained a pound this week, but my waist is the same size and I feel great. It should come off next week if I keep up what I'm doing.

I recently downloaded the 100 pushup/200 squat/200 sit-ups and 20 chin up apps. I did that for the second time yesterday, jumping rope in the rest period. Really kicked my butt. I haven't figured how to even get to 1 chin up, so this should be an interesting experiment.

Sorry for being MIA ladies... The past week or so has been our accounting close, and I've been training for a new position, so I've been working crazy long hours. I haven't even checked BDW for almost a week now! *GASP*

Although, to be perfectly honest, I did step on the scale last Wednesday when I got home from work. I was up .1lb and foolishly thought that I should wait until I went to the bathroom to take my picture... then I fell asleep instead.

The good news? If my scale is right, it looks like I dropped a few pounds of fat in the past two weeks.

I am mad busy at work (was in the office by 5 am, left last night at midnight) and forgot to weigh in this morning which means a nighttime weigh in and therefore a higher weight. Oh well. With my stressful week, I am not expecting good results. For whatever reason, when I'm stressed my weight goes up even if I am eating well. The lack of sleep I guess.

Good luck to the rest of you, I know you're all working hard and getting great results.