Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 8

• Please log in to reply
711 replies to this topic

#421 Tifany

Tifany
  • 248 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 10:23 PM

I totally missed weigh-in this week. I'm battling a horrible cold and have been a bit tragic the past handful of days. Congrats on the losses this week ladies and chin up! I hope I am able to feel better soon though because I just...

REGISTERED FOR THE NYC MARATHON!!!!!!

...And it's time to start training!

#422 Oryx

Oryx
    • 727 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 03:24 PM

Congrats ladies! QueenDiva -- your post was very motivating and I hope I can do the same.

I was very good yesterday. I went to the gym and made a low-carb pasta for dinner with meat sauce and some salad. Has anyone every tried this Dreamfields low-carb pasta before? My mom gave it to me to try, and I must say it tastes pretty much the same as regular pasta. https://www.thelowca....7294a7a426574f

Hope everyone is having a good start to their week! :)

#423 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
      • 2,528 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 01:17 PM

Renee I had no idea low carb pasta even existed!!

I registered for a 10K in May, which is a big step for me since I'm not really a runner! Oh well, we will see how it goes! :)

Gymmin it today, and I brought lots of healthy snack to work... yahoo!
        Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#424 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 01:59 PM

I'm gymmin it today too Tash! My first time since we started this season! (I know...I'm a little slow getting on the ball! lol) 1hr zumba class! woot!

#425 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
          • 5,078 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 06:24 PM

i have not worked out in two months. im gonna try do 1 hour shred when i get home! sooo hard when you need to cook dinner and tend to the puppy until my FI comes home.

#426 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
            • 2,528 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:09 PM

woot for Zumba Manders! I LOVE Zumba, seriously its awesome!!!

And now I feel like I'm coming down with another cold... fan-freakin'-tastic!

#427 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 10:59 AM

Good luck with the weigh ins today ladies!!! I'm down a pound...not bad for someone who hasn't done anything! lol
                Zumba was great last night...and my bags are all packed & ready for the gym on my way home from work!

#428 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
                • 5,078 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 11:24 AM

my attempt to work out after work was derailed by my lovely puppy...he swallowed a dead snake. spent the evening watching him to make sure he is fine after throwing it up.

will try again after work as long he doesn't eat a dead reptile or animal!!!

i want to try zumba...but i don't have any gym membership. they're too expensive!!

#429 *Linds*

*Linds*
                  • 5,776 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 11:41 AM

I have been hitting the gym 2x's per day! Better pay off! Down an lb this week so I'll take it but I need abotu 13 more of those!
                    Loving married life! <3

#430 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                    • 2,528 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 12:21 PM

You have lots of time too Linds, so thats good! Its not like a last minute push for you :)

Well I wish I could bottle colds/the flu for a diet supplement, I'd be rich!! hah I am not going to the gym today, even though I had BodyPump planned... grr the cold derailed my plans! I will do it tomorrow though for sure if I'm feeling better!

Di that SUUUUUCKS about Bo... how did he get a dead snake?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users