• Please log in to reply
711 replies to this topic

#91 jamk32179

jamk32179
  • 341 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 02:56 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by moonpalacebride
    So did you guys watch BL last night? Hooooly crap those guys really need Jillian and Bob to help them gain control over their lives!

I notice that none of you responded to my challenge, anyone doing those pushups or what? Come on, do 'em!!!
    I've accepted the challenge. While my arms are not happy with you, I know I will be soon!!! Thanks for the motivation and extra challenges!!!
    -Jen
    September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#92 jamk32179

jamk32179
    • 341 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 02:58 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by cougs
      amazing! that is so great ... keep it up holls!

tash, i am in! i've let myself go to the point that i'm extremely uncomfortable and something def needs to be done about it!

are we starting wednesday the 13th then? get ready for a gross before pic! hahahaha all i will need to do is hang it on the fridge and i'll never eat again.

p.s. manders i just read thru this thread and you had me cracking up!
      OHHHH good idea posting the pic on the fridge....and in the car, the stairs, the pantry, on my weights, next to my workout DVD....the list continues!! Maybe next to my "skinny" pictures too...
      September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#93 moonpalacebride

moonpalacebride
      • 202 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 03:09 AM

LeAnne, what a small world! I'll have to get online to get a look at who she is (can't remember all of them yet...).

Good job Jen! I did a bunch today too, if it makes u feel any better

#94 Jennyco116

Jennyco116
        • 115 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 04:39 AM

I am sooooo in on this BL8 season. However, I already need to make a confession. My birthday is Jan 16th and I am going to Mitchells Fish Market for some of the best oysters on earth but I promise to make it up, cardio wise. LOL

#95 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
          • 2,528 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 08:13 AM

hahaha ok Jenny, but only if you PROMISE! hahaha
            Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#96 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
            • 600 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 11:01 AM

Yay! Thanks for running this. Please count me in. The holidays really took a toll on my wardrobe selection. I cut myself down to 1,200 calories a day and lost all the water weight. Now the real work begins:)

#97 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:56 PM

Hello beauties!!

I was MIA this week because I was out of town for work training...but I'm back!!! And still managed to lose another .8lbs while away from home!
                i have to get a pedicure before we start so tash doesn't have to look at my nasty toes on the scale haha. or at least that's how i'm rationalizing getting one.
                So did you guys watch BL last night? Hooooly crap those guys really need Jillian and Bob to help them gain control over their lives!
                I only watched the initial weigh in on the show...and wowzers there are some high weights there. The twins that weigh almost 1000lbs total is insane!! I'll have to set my PVR to catch the rest of the episodes!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Sapphire723
                So, I missed Biggest Loser this week, but I just found out that someone I went to highschool with is on it. That's kind of significant because I went to a very small private school from 1st grade to 12th grade (graduating class was of 23). Andrea was a grade younger than me, and her brother was in my class. How weird is that?
                So neat!!!

Hol - you are doing so amazing girl! You rock

#98 jamk32179

jamk32179
                • 341 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:59 PM

2.5 pounds lost this week!!! WOO HOO!!!!

#99 Oryx

Oryx
                  • 727 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 08:25 PM

I was out of town for work the last few days as well and I don't think I did too badly. I can't wait until next week! I love the justification for a pedicure, hmm....

#100 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                    • 2,528 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 11:30 PM

Hey ladies! Glad to see some of you are already in BL8 mode! :)

Manders we are at 20 as of tonight, I hope the list keeps growing!! :)
                      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users