Melia Caribre Tropical

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 KJ Shea

KJ Shea
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 05:23 PM

Hi,
    Welcome to the forum. Have fun planning. It is so much fun!

#12 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
    • 5,521 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 03:29 AM

HI and welcome to the forum!

#13 vdaybride

vdaybride
      • 1,412 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 06:05 AM

Congrats and happy planninp
        Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#14 ~Katie~

~Katie~
        • 1,225 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 07:16 AM

welcome to the site!

congrats on your upcoming wedding and happy planning!!

#15 chrissytina924

chrissytina924
          • 145 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 02:13 PM

Thanks everyone!!
            Edward & Christina
            Melia Caribe Tropical
            Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
            June 26th, 2010

#16 baj

baj
            • 1,555 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 09:00 PM

hi, congrat's and welcome to the forum

#17 jessandeamon

jessandeamon
              • 12 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 01:26 AM

I am planning on getting married at the Melia as well in August!! Congrats!! Look forward to exchanging info. We are looking into entertainment for the reception right now- DJ or possibly a good band in the area. Not really sure if that exists. We are also deciding between two great photographers. Let me know how its going!!

YAYY :)

#18 chrissytina924

chrissytina924
                • 145 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 02:27 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jessandeamon
                  I am planning on getting married at the Melia as well in August!! Congrats!! Look forward to exchanging info. We are looking into entertainment for the reception right now- DJ or possibly a good band in the area. Not really sure if that exists. We are also deciding between two great photographers. Let me know how its going!!

YAYY :)
                  Thanks again everyone.....

jessandeamon... congrats to you too... im so up in the air about everything.. we did the fairy tale package but i just feel like i dont want to pay a min of $8 pp just for wine, beer soda.. thats not even including any other alcohol... and I actually didnt realize until tonight that you can use other photographers.. i thought you can only choose the photographer out of there catalog.. but i actually found out from another thread that on facebook they have a group called melia caribe tropical brides.. and i joined and they have so many pictures from different photographers so now i have to go through all their websites they attatched and see hwo we wanna go with... if you have facebook and you didnt do so already you should join that group bc alot of the photographers are putting discounts on the page.. what two photographers are you thinking about.. also.. what location are you choosing for the actual ceremony...
                  Edward & Christina
                  Melia Caribe Tropical
                  Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
                  June 26th, 2010

#19 Sascha Gluck Photography

Sascha Gluck Photography

Insiders

• Insiders
                  • 1,538 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 02:36 PM

Hi, welcome to the Forum and good luck with everything..

#20 jessandeamon

jessandeamon
                    • 12 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 03:30 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by chrissytina924
                      Thanks again everyone.....

jessandeamon... congrats to you too... im so up in the air about everything.. we did the fairy tale package but i just feel like i dont want to pay a min of $8 pp just for wine, beer soda.. thats not even including any other alcohol... and I actually didnt realize until tonight that you can use other photographers.. i thought you can only choose the photographer out of there catalog.. but i actually found out from another thread that on facebook they have a group called melia caribe tropical brides.. and i joined and they have so many pictures from different photographers so now i have to go through all their websites they attatched and see hwo we wanna go with... if you have facebook and you didnt do so already you should join that group bc alot of the photographers are putting discounts on the page.. what two photographers are you thinking about.. also.. what location are you choosing for the actual ceremony...

Hey! We are looking at Arnaud Brichet with HDC and Photo Souvenir. Both look great to be honest. We are looking to have our ceremony at the beach side Gazebo with a cocktail hour following it and then the reception at the Ampitheatre. I have not looked into all of the add ons but we are looking to just do the basic bar because our guests can enjoy all you can drink cocktails every other hour of their stay. And rum is even included in that price. Havent really gotten into the nitty gritty yet but nonetheless excited!! Thanks for the facebook site by the way. I will check it out. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users