Sparkles8300

Leslie's Planning Thread 12-4-09!! *LONG & PIC HEAVY*

Congratulations Leslie!!! What an amazing thread. Your wedding was gorgeous, love the colors. Since seeing your pics I've decided to add accents of fuchsia to my orange and green color palate:-) Your photography slide show turned out great, makes me so happy that we decided to go with sungold for our photos.

Your huppah flowers, bouquets and centerpieces all are very pretty. I'm getting married at the Iberostar suites in October and had contacted Taiflora for a quote before I learned that they lost the resort contract. I've emailed Jamaica flower studio but haven't heard back from them yet. How much were your huppah flowers? Centerpieces? Bride and bridemaids bouquets?

Also what size paper laterns did you use? 20 inches? The ones you chose were the perfect size.

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles8300 View Post
They were included. They gave me 3 to choose from. They had really pretty hand blown glass blue ones if you have blue as a color they would be perfect!
OOOOooo!! I DO have blue as a colour! Great to know! Thanks so much Leslie! I hope everything is working out for you hun hug2.gif

Leslie,

I am booked at the Rose Hall Suites and was starting to get upset because I wasn't sure if I made the right choice. After reading your post you have totally inspired me! I am interested in finding out about your experience with the florist and the photographer. Did you book them through the hotel or did you contract them on your own? If you dont mind can you send me some of your photos of the bonfire at dap8479@yahoo.com?

Thanks

D

Congrats Leslie! Everything looks great and looks like you had an amazing time. I had a great time reading your planning thread and checking out your pics.

I love that you did the butterfly release. Was it pretty neat? I'm thinking about it. My WC told me not a lot of people choose it because they aren't sure of the condition of the butterflies. Would you suggest it?

Leslie your wedding was awesome!!! I wanted to ask you to please email me the cost and name of the singer/group that performed at the bon fire after the rehearsal dinner?

Thank you!

Oops....for got my email address. It's nt31@earthlink.net and could you also send me more pictures of the bon fire beach party? You should be a representative for the all three of the Iberostar hotels. I started having second thoughts about the Suites also because my WC is not on it at all when it comes to answering my questions via email, but I was relieved once I read your review! Thank you!!!!!

OMG Leslie, I really really need to know where you got your starfish tealight candle holders on your table haha. I've searched EVERYWHERE! I cannot find them and I would love to have them on my table!

Awesome thread! Loved your colors, very tropical. Loved the lanterns I am going to check them out for our reception. How did they travel? Our resort wants to charge a minimum of $350 per strand! Thanks for the ideas