Photo

What are your wedding colors / wedding theme?

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#21 Girasole

Girasole
  • 757 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:43 PM

I started making our monogram this morning & I think I settled on a cornflower shade of blue, Khaki, & white
    Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#22 Kacelb

Kacelb
    • 36 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 01:31 AM

I like the navy option but both are gorgeous!

My fiance is Swedish so we are doing various shades of blues and yellows. I haven't decided which color to use for BM dress though. I was going to go with yellow, but all of my BM are blonde and I'm worried the color will wash them out. Any thoughts?
      Mike and Kacie's Wedding Website

***I have an AMAZING photographer scheduled for our wedding in Tulum for 10/09/10. If you have the same date (or close to it) and are interested in using her please let me know! Her work can be viewed at http://www.lindleysphotography.com ***

#23 crazyldy

crazyldy
      • 174 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 02:08 AM

I have purple and lime green

#24 hat0112

hat0112
        • 1,219 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 11:09 AM

I don’t know what colors to use. I wanted a black and white wedding with silver thrown in there, but I don’t know if that will go with my ivory dress with gold embroidery and gold trimmed veil. I even ordered the invites, black and white with silver stickers.
          Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#25 jennkurt

jennkurt
          • 68 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 12:58 PM

We switched our colors, we're doing fuchsia and navy!
            Married since June 4th, 2010!

#26 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
            • 997 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 04:24 PM

We're doing Pink and Coral Orange! Three girls are wearing pink and two are wearing orange. Love these colours and think they'll look awesome with the turquoise waters as a backdrop. Here's a picture of what our flowers will look like and of the girls dresses...we ordered them from Plumerias and J Crew respectively.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

#27 Pandabride6

Pandabride6
              • 95 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 04:29 PM

Our colors are Purple and Turquoise. It's funny because apparently Turquoise is the Color of the Year for 2010. Didn't realize that until recently so I'm extra happy! And purple (lilac) is my fav color.
                Can't wait to honor our family roots... and establish new ones... Montego Bay, Jamaica, June 5, 2010

The view overlooking Kingston... January 2009. One Love!!

#28 Tifany

Tifany
                • 248 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 04:34 PM

Fuchsia and teal here. I went back and forth on it for a while. Lucky for me FI will sign off on just about anything. :)

#29 Sheree10

Sheree10
                  • 1,026 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 10:24 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Pandabride6
                    Our colors are Purple and Turquoise. It's funny because apparently Turquoise is the Color of the Year for 2010. Didn't realize that until recently so I'm extra happy! And purple (lilac) is my fav color.
                    Sounds like a pretty combination!
                    Wow... turquoise is one of my colors, I didn't know that either. So far we've chosen our main colors as turquoise and white. I will decide on the secondary color when we order the MOH's dress.( I'm leaning towards a clover green or coral).
                    http://tickers.Ticke....03cf/event.png

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#30 RonNMel

RonNMel
                    • 388 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:47 PM

So far I'm leaning towards fuschia, bright orange and turquoise. But it might change once I go shopping and see what colors look great for my maid of honor's dress.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users