Photo

Ocean Blue & Sand-Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
863 replies to this topic

#831 lastminutenic

lastminutenic
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:26 PM

So I am really last minute coming on here but I get married at the Ocean Blue on April 20, 2103. I still have LOTS if questions and I am having trouble getting an email reply from the resort. I have booked the Bliss Wedding Package through Transat Holidays. Has anyone else? I am just trying to find out the specifics of this package for this resort (what resort wedding package it's close to). I assume the Blue package but not sure. I am planning on a very simple wedding and reception and would love to get in touch with someone that has had their wedding there to ask some questions!

#832 lastminutenic

lastminutenic
    • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:33 PM

I am getting married here on April 20th (arriving April 16). I am VERY last minute coming on here but I have LOTS if questions and I am having trouble getting a reply from the resort. Can anyone who has had their wedding here help me out with some questions I have? Thank you!

#833 MsCD

MsCD
      • 42 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:46 AM

Sure is quiet in here....anyone planning for a wedding in 2014?

#834 Navaneya

Navaneya
        • 3 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:03 AM

Yup :) April 9th

#835 Navaneya

Navaneya
          • 3 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:03 AM

Yup :) April 9th

#836 jan2014bride

jan2014bride
            • 9 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:26 AM

Hi everyone! I am new to this forum but have a confirmed wedding date for Jan 2014. I am a pretty simple no fluff kinda gal. There is about 40 people in our group and we are going with the complimentary package, I wonder what our dinner options will be if any lol. We are not worried about a private reception. But just curious, does anyone know if the restaurants will reserve for this amount of people??

#837 jan2014bride

jan2014bride
              • 9 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:32 AM

Hi everyone!! I am new to this forum and have a question for anyone who may have gone with the complimentary package. I am a simple, no fluff kinda gal and there is 40 of us for a confirmed wedding date in jan 2014. Just curious what our dinner options are?? Will the a la carte restaurants accommodate a large reservation??

#838 jan2014bride

jan2014bride
                • 9 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:29 AM

Sorry, apparently I posted twice!

#839 MsCD

MsCD
                  • 42 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by jan2014bride 

Hi everyone!! I am new to this forum and have a question for anyone who may have gone with the complimentary package. I am a simple, no fluff kinda gal and there is 40 of us for a confirmed wedding date in jan 2014. Just curious what our dinner options are?? Will the a la carte restaurants accommodate a large reservation??

Hi,

Sorry I can't help...I am in the same boat. Although I am going with a package, I dont think we find out too far ahead of time what the meal options are. But if you find out let me know!

#840 KristinaM

KristinaM
                    • VIP Member
                    • 3,082 posts
                    • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
                    • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
                    • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:57 PM

Hi Ladies! I did see quite a few receptions at the ala carts but I'm not sure the number of the people they will accomdoate. The resturaunts are kind of small but the Italian and the Steak House both have outdoor seating set up too. Another option would be for them to set up a section of the buffet resturaunt for your group.

I'm not 100% certain since we did the Sand Extravaganza package and had a private reception but I'm sure Ada and Yinette can confirm for you!

Happy Planning :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users