Photo

Ocean Blue & Sand-Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
863 replies to this topic

#531 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
  • 400 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:30 PM

I'm on the fence about TTD too. I like them, but not sure that I will get the FI to want to do it....I booked our photogaphy package (Caribbean Emotions) without it, and I'll think it over for a few months before deciding if I want to add TTD.

Originally Posted by ntlsnow 

I have their info and the fiance and I are booking HDC this weekend. Pretty excited.

**EVERYONE - What are your thoughts on trash the dress? I am on the fence if I want to do this or not.

Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

49 Guests booked, and counting...

#532 ocean123

ocean123
    • 28 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:20 PM

Dominicanally - thanks so much for sending me all the details. That helps a lot!

I am getting married April 2013 and my rate came in at 1300.00 pp taxes incl from Toronto with Transat. They offer wedding packages that are a lot lower the the resorts packages..Has anyone booked the package with Transat? It is is Bliss wedding package $850.00 and comes with a lot.

#533 Danimontague

Danimontague
      • 2 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:54 PM

Hi my name is Danielle and I am from Canada!  I am new to this forum and it looks like there is alot of great info on here.  Can I add my name and date to the timeline.

Danimontague (Danielle) Wedding:  Feb 20, 2013 Travel:  Feb 16-Mar 2

#534 Junebride2012

Junebride2012
        • 22 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:01 PM

Hello,

I wanted to share pricing with everyone. Just wanted to make sure I was on the right amount.

Wedding package 2300

pastor 350

Dj 350

MC 250

Photographer 1300

honeymoon suit 4000

Ceremony set up 650

My goodness this is very expensive. 

#535 inloveinkorea

inloveinkorea
          • 177 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:29 PM

WOW, is that $4000 for the honeymoon suite for 7 days? How much was a regular room?

Visit my Etsy shop for affordable DIY invitations and wedsite design! http://www.etsy.com/...eaOfLoveStudios

#536 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
            • 400 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:54 AM

I originally looked at the Transat packages, but we have about 35 ppl coming, and it's important to me to have a private dinner/reception. Unfortunately these are not very possible with the Transat packages since they charge a crazy price per person to privatize the reception if you have a transat package.....and you have to have a minimum of 40ppl.

If a private dinner/4 hour reception wasn't important to me, I would have certainly jumped at the Transat wedding packages, as they really are great (and affordable) otherwise :)

Originally Posted by ocean123 

Dominicanally - thanks so much for sending me all the details. That helps a lot!

I am getting married April 2013 and my rate came in at 1300.00 pp taxes incl from Toronto with Transat. They offer wedding packages that are a lot lower the the resorts packages..Has anyone booked the package with Transat? It is is Bliss wedding package $850.00 and comes with a lot.

#537 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
              • 400 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:56 AM

Sure!

Ladies: Those of you who haven't added yourself yet - please add yourself to the timeline (just by copying/pasting and posting)

Originally Posted by Danimontague 

Hi my name is Danielle and I am from Canada!  I am new to this forum and it looks like there is alot of great info on here.  Can I add my name and date to the timeline.

Danimontague (Danielle) Wedding:  Feb 20, 2013 Travel:  Feb 16-Mar 2

#538 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
                • 400 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:02 AM

Ocean Blue/Sand Wedding Timeline (Please add yourself so we can keep track)

Lozzawatts (Lorraine)            Wedding: August 9th, 2012                 Travel: Aug 7-12

erinme (Erin)                          Wedding October 11, 2012                 Travel: Oct 9-16

gina24 (Marcia)                      Wedding: Jan 23, 2013                       Travel: Jan 19-26

ntlsnow (Natalie)                    Wedding: January 25, 2013                Travel: Jan 23- Feb 3

Danimontague (Danielle)       Wedding: Feb 20, 2013                       Travel: Feb 16-Mar 2

DominicanAlly (Alicia)            Wedding: April 11, 2013                      Travel: April 6-20

jlb392 (Jessica)                      Wedding: April 17, 2013                      Travel: April 14-24

KristinaM (Kristina)                 Wedding: April 18, 2013                      Travel April 13-27

missjade (Jade)                      Wedding: July 11, 2013                       Travel: July 6-13

#539 heeralalkris

heeralalkris
                  • Banned
                  • 24 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:55 AM

Canada Goose Vest
                    White Canada Goose Jacket
                    Canadian Jackets
                    Canada Goose Jackets For Men
                    Where Can I Buy Canada Goose Jackets
                    Canada Goose Trillium Parka Black
                    Canada Goose Down Parkas
                    Canada Goose Winter Jackets
                    Canada Goose Online Canada
                    Cheap Canada Goose Jackets

#540 heeralalkris

heeralalkris
                    • Banned
                    • 24 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:55 AM

belstaffbelstaff jackets
                      belstaff jacket
                      belstaff salesbelstaff jackets 2011belstaff bags onlinebelstaff blouson outletbuy belstaff bagsbelstaff leather jackets
                      belstaff leather jackets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users