erinmc
  • 284 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 01:53 PM

OMG!!! I love your song selections!!!

#282 alittlerandr

alittlerandr
    • 189 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 11:05 PM

Is anyone doing a rehearsal dinner? If so, where/how did you go about reserving the space/etc?

If there isn't a formal process, I figure we'll all just show up and stake out a corner.

Thanks for the help!

#283 trivera5521

trivera5521
      • 470 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:49 AM

MsClarke unfortunately I dont have downloading permissions yet. Can you email me the playlist? Thanks trivera5521@yahoo.com

#284 MsClarke724

MsClarke724
        • 244 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:03 PM

We're not doing a typical "rehearsal dinner" but we are doing a group dinner the night before the wedding....we just reserved seats at the main buffet... we had to di it early since the restaurant fills up for dinner

Originally Posted by alittlerandr 

Is anyone doing a rehearsal dinner? If so, where/how did you go about reserving the space/etc?

If there isn't a formal process, I figure we'll all just show up and stake out a corner.

Thanks for the help!

#285 MsClarke724

MsClarke724
          • 244 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:05 PM

sent! :)

Originally Posted by trivera5521 

MsClarke unfortunately I dont have downloading permissions yet. Can you email me the playlist? Thanks trivera5521@yahoo.com

#286 MsClarke724

MsClarke724
            • 244 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:08 PM

Anyone doing chinese wishing lamps??  I was so set on doing them and then found out I couldn't pack them for the plane... Ada advised against mailing and one place in the capital that has them thinks they will be out bc of the new year...

#287 emives

emives
              • 64 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:30 PM

I wanted to do the wishing lamps but I don't think I'll have any room in the budget or luggage for them!

MsClarke... do you mind sending me your playlist, too? I need to bulk mine up! Thanks. elizabethmariaives@hotmail.com

#288 alittlerandr

alittlerandr
                • 189 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:28 PM

Ooh, I was just about to email Ada about this. (I think you're one step ahead of me on everything - thanks so much!!!)

Why can't they be packed for the plane? Are they not allowed or you're just out of space?

Thanks again - you rock :)

Originally Posted by MsClarke724 

Anyone doing chinese wishing lamps??  I was so set on doing them and then found out I couldn't pack them for the plane... Ada advised against mailing and one place in the capital that has them thinks they will be out bc of the new year...

#289 MsClarke724

MsClarke724
                  • 244 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 12:42 PM

Eacg wishing lamp has a fuel cell (which means they are highly flammable) so I was told they aree not allowed.  I guess you could risk packing them and the airline not knowing, but I'm too scared that it will hold up all of my luggage..

Originally Posted by alittlerandr View Post

Ooh, I was just about to email Ada about this. (I think you're one step ahead of me on everything - thanks so much!!!)

Why can't they be packed for the plane? Are they not allowed or you're just out of space?

Thanks again - you rock :)

#290 alittlerandr

alittlerandr
                    • 189 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:19 PM

Very good to know - I wouldn't have even thought of that. Do you know where in the DR they might be available, assuming they're not all sold out? Thanks :)

Originally Posted by MsClarke724 

Eacg wishing lamp has a fuel cell (which means they are highly flammable) so I was told they aree not allowed.  I guess you could risk packing them and the airline not knowing, but I'm too scared that it will hold up all of my luggage..

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users