Photo

I really need help with bridesmaid's dress!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 07:26 PM

What about bridal salons. I love Dessy, and they have a colour that I think is the one you are looking for. Here are the links. (You will have to click on the colour you like to see what it looks like, you can't save the colour with the link, i think its called turquoise).

Bridesmaid Dresses and Formal Gowns: The Dessy Group: Tea-length strapless organdy dress with matching wide ribbon detail at hem and waist.

Bridesmaid Dresses and Formal Gowns: The Dessy Group: TTea-length strapless dress with matte satin bodice and full shirred chiffon skirt. Slim sash available in any color Matte Satin. Pictured as solid.

Bridesmaid Dresses and Formal Gowns: The Dessy Group: Tea-length strapless taffeta dress with gathered midriff and crumb catcher bodice.

Bridesmaid Dresses and Formal Gowns: The Dessy Group: Tea length Organdy bridesmaids dress

#12 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 07:48 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by cessyboston
      shelly why dont you just call other norstroms and ask get the desighner name and call around....other norstroms may have them
      great idea! why didn't I think of that??

#13 cessyboston

cessyboston
      • VIP Member
      • 2,096 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 08:22 AM

Let Me Know If You Need My Help At Any Norstroms Here In Boston But They Would Def Mail Thrm Too You..let Me Know
        Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#14 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 08:25 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by cessyboston
          Let Me Know If You Need My Help At Any Norstroms Here In Boston But They Would Def Mail Thrm Too You..let Me Know
          ok, thanks! I am waiting until the Nordies opens here at 10a. I hope they can give me some info!

#15 LadyP

LadyP
          • 3,156 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 08:47 AM

let me know if you want me to check our outlets nordstrom here in Philly

#16 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 08:51 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LadyP
              let me know if you want me to check our outlets nordstrom here in Philly
              thank you! all you girls are so wonderful!

#17 KellyandMatt08

KellyandMatt08
              • 490 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 02:34 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by beachbride
                ok, thanks! I am waiting until the Nordies opens here at 10a. I hope they can give me some info!
                OOOOoooh let me know how that goes!!! You know I love that dress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users