Wedding Music Spreadsheet

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#11 amygirl1169

• 653 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:01 AM

Very organized of you! Thanks for sharing, I will definitely be using this to get myself on track!
    And LOVE the bouquet toss song!! Too funny!

#12 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
    • 436 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:04 PM

thanks so much!

#13 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:09 PM

I LOVE spreadsheets and this is exactly what we needed to do our playlist this weekend.. THANK YOU!

#14 tiffandmarv

• 361 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 03:25 PM

Your song choice for the Bouquet toss is HILARIOUS!

Bride & Groom + 56 Booked for Jamaica!!!

#15 bahiabride2010

• 997 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:57 PM

Thanks for all the kind words ladies! I'm glad that so many of you have found it useful! I saw a video on You Tube of the Bouquet toss song and nearly feel out of my chair laughing! I think it's perfect! HAPPY PLANNING! I just love the vibe on this forum...everyone is so open and postive!

#16 jenninjamaica

• 547 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:42 PM

Thanks for the ideas! And I too love your bouquet toss song! That will be so funny!!

#17 Kristen110

• 12 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:48 PM

I really love yours and I might steal some of the songs! I have mine listed in my planning bio (Find link in my siggy). If any of you are doing an ipod reception are you nervous about the "flow"? I am worried I'll be checking on the ipod making sure the right song is playing. Are you loading it all into one playlist?

#18 bride2010

• 424 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:47 AM

This was awesome! Thank you!
                  I've been trying to put this off for the longest time, but now you've just given me a jump start! :o)
                  26 Booked + Bride & Groom
                  "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#19 Flomac

• 6 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:09 AM

We are using an ipod as well, but I wasn't sure if I should make a separate playlist for each segment (cocktail, dinner, reception), or just one giant list. Also, are you having anyone "man" the ipod, or are you just going to push play? Thanks for the list, looks great!

#20 bahiabride2010

• 997 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:07 PM

We have asked a boyfriend of one of my bridesmaids to be our I Pod man throughout the day...I'll make sure that he knows when to play each song but for the dinner and dancing we'll just let it play. I think we'll make separate playlists because for the reception, I'd like to try cross fading the songs together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users