Photo

can't believe it's my turn

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#61 Island Bride

Island Bride
  • 330 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 05:54 AM

everything looks awesome! your swine flu ceremony was too cute! i must ask, where did you get your 'live' 'laugh' 'love' signs at? I just tried to do a search and cant find any I would love to put something like that on my cake table :) thanks for you inspiration!

#62 BeachBride10

BeachBride10
    • 169 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:25 AM

How beautiful! I know you mentioned you got your sand ceremony items at Michaels and Target... but where did you get the nautilus shells? How big are they? I have been trying to find these and I found a few online but I am not sure what size they need to be in order to hold enough sand in them.

Thanks
      http://global.thekno...rs/tt1cd71.aspx

Bride & Groom + 23 Guests Booked

#63 BeachBride10

BeachBride10
      • 169 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:31 AM

How beautiful! I know you mentioned you got your sand ceremony items at Michaels and Target... but where did you get the nautilus shells? How big are they? I have been trying to find these and I found a few online but I am not sure what size they need to be in order to hold enough sand in them.

Thanks

#64 BeachBride10

BeachBride10
        • 169 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:49 AM

Thanks

#65 BeachBride10

BeachBride10
          • 169 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:50 AM

Oooops sorry about that... don't know how that happened

#66 milejilo

milejilo
            • 313 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 10:50 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Island Bride
              everything looks awesome! your swine flu ceremony was too cute! i must ask, where did you get your 'live' 'laugh' 'love' signs at? I just tried to do a search and cant find any I would love to put something like that on my cake table :) thanks for you inspiration!
              thanks! I got them at target, they were originally black and I painted them the tiffany blue color.

#67 milejilo

milejilo
              • 313 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 11:01 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by BeachBride10

Thanks
                Mine are 7" I bought them at a local wholesale decor store.... You can try this website though:
                PEARLIZED NAUTILUS (6-7")

#68 Boo

Boo
                • 785 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 05:04 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by milejilo
                  the hats were such a hit !!! wish we would have bought some more =) thanks
                  Wow, I love it! I first saw your wedding on Elizabeth's blog, just went thru the video, it was so beuatifull

sorry but I got 2 questions
                  1. where did you get the fedora hats? I cant seem to be able to find them for 'cheap'
                  2. where did you get the love live laugh sign?

#69 Boo

Boo
                  • 785 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 05:09 AM

sorry I guess I should have worded that diff. I saw your post that the sign was purchased at target, I just searched their website and it didnt come up, so curious whether you bought it at the store or online?

#70 nbills511

nbills511
                    • 164 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:22 PM

great review!! did you make the tulle decorative balls yourself??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users