Sign in to follow this  
lexibride

OOT bag - tote,shirt,hat,keychain&pen all for $5.68 a bag!

YAY for VistaPrint!! I got an email today that had tons of free stuff in it, including totes!!

So, I used all of their images and none of my own (they had cute palm tree, hibiscus flowers and other things) and orderd one of each a tote, tshirt, pen, keychain and a hat - all free items and paid for shipping of $5.68. I put our place and date on all of them and did this 20 times (we have 20 rooms booked) and the total cost was $113 for all of the OOT bags for 40 people and there's nothing that I have to print or anything. It's all going to just come in and I have to put them together!

I'm so glad I'm done with that.....it was a big worry! Each item only comes out to just over $1 each! It's tough to find canvas totes for $1 and these are even printed with my place already.

Ha....think I'm a little happy or what?!? smile29.gifsmile29.gifsmile29.gif

Wow you did your thang here! What an awesome idea. I didn't realize if you place 20 seperate orders all 20 orders would be free. Where you able to use your same, address and credit card for each order?

Yup, I just place seperate orders for each one with the same address and card and it goes through each time. Just a warning....the orders don't all come in one box, so I did 20 orders of 5 things. They may send one pen and one keychain in a box and then in another order 2 shirts and so on. My fiance gets so mad when he sees 10 boxes in one day show up until I tell him what I spent! He never believes me until I show him the bill. LOL!