Photo

For all the brides having an Orange and Fuchsia Colour Theme

• Please log in to reply
308 replies to this topic

#131 want2gosouth

want2gosouth
  • 155 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 08:18 AM

Just wanted to say I love this colour combo!

#132 Mahalo79

Mahalo79
    • 175 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:15 PM

this makes me want to change up my colours, we are having turqoise dresses but I love this. 

#133 Caprice35

Caprice35
      • 188 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 06:12 PM

I love the color. I was thinking Blue but after seeing this post, I might change it.

#134 katierenae

katierenae
        • 117 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 03:12 AM

I love this thread!!  So pretty

#135 msamanda

msamanda
          • 61 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:08 PM

Hi guys,

I also am using the color scheme of fuschia and orange! I have my twin as my MOH and she is wearing a Dessy dress style #6575 in poisey.

http://www.dessy.com...desmaid/6575/   It is way brighter in person, gorgeous dress, suits all body types apparently. 

I am also looking for info. on chair sashes, has anyone ordered either color on line, how did they turn out and where can I find them?  I am a bit leery about ordering getting the wrong colors!

Thanks for all the inspirations with flowers and centerpieces!

Congrats to you all.

#136 Teira1031

Teira1031
            • 766 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:39 PM

Ive been looking at fuchsia chair sashes on www.save-on-crafts.com , they are silk and at $.99 a piece i believe

#137 JNagan2011

JNagan2011
              • 451 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 01:47 PM

I just ordered organza sashes from 

Hi guys,

I also am using the color scheme of fuschia and orange! I have my twin as my MOH and she is wearing a Dessy dress style #6575 in poisey.

http://www.dessy.com...desmaid/6575/   It is way brighter in person, gorgeous dress, suits all body types apparently. 

I am also looking for info. on chair sashes, has anyone ordered either color on line, how did they turn out and where can I find them?  I am a bit leery about ordering getting the wrong colors!

Thanks for all the inspirations with flowers and centerpieces!

Congrats to you all.

#138 islandbrideshop

islandbrideshop
                • Banned
                • 11 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 03:13 PM

I love orange and pink together - its so cheery! I did orange organza chair sashes, hot pink bridesmaids, and orange and pink flowers. The hubbys tie was also orange and pink.

Flowers were bird or paradise and pink Acapulco lilies. I think the tie was from JC Penny's. Chair sashes were provided by the resort. BM dresses were from Island Bride in MN but you can order online. (OUR CAM MEXICO 238.jpg075.jpgbm.jpg

#139 islandbrideshop

islandbrideshop
                  • Banned
                  • 11 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 03:50 PM

We had orange chair sashes that were provided by the resort. They looked awesome against the blue ocean and sky. I also did orane bird of paradise flowers and pink Acapulco lilies, hubby did orange and pink tie, and the bridesmaids did a hot pink dress that was so cute. I got their dresses at Island Bride in Minnesota (bm.jpg075.jpgOUR CAM MEXICO 238.jpg

#140 Mahalo79

Mahalo79
                    • 175 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:17 AM

i am having turqoise dresses, but I want to have these colours as my bouquets, I wonder if I can pull that off?  or too unmatchy?  I love the colours of the flowers together. hmm, i need to make an inspiration board with them together and see how they look.  thanks for the ideas, gorgeous!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users