Photo

OOT bag filler for guys

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 08:10 PM

You're pretty much safe with games, deck of cards, sudoku, Old Navy flip flops ($2), gum, spanish phrases, matches, (squirt gun is SO smart!), snacks of any sort as well, bug spray etc.

#12 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
    • 3,103 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 08:11 PM

Beer kozies...

#13 jerzygirl85

jerzygirl85
      • 342 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:46 PM

i hate shopping for guys! i asked FI for help about what guys like and his answer was beer and boobs lol!!

I like the shot glass and cigar ideas. I'll look into those! Thanks everyone!
        ~~Joanna~~

Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

http://tickers.Ticke....7ca2/event.png

#14 carolina24

carolina24
        • 1,573 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 01:29 PM

I'm doing shot glasses, hats, and a deck of cards for the guys.

#15 JT3

JT3
          • 443 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:34 PM

I'm stumped too... I was going to put a deck a cards. Instead of doing totes for couples I was going give them drawstring bag so that the guys could have that and the girls get the sarongs.

#16 Paige2010

Paige2010
            • 208 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 12:33 AM

I think cigars are a great idea- are you going to buy them and take them or get them while you're there?

#17 Married_In_Maui

Married_In_Maui
              • 929 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 04:31 PM

Def wait & buy them when you get to MX; there are cigar stores everywhere. Plus you can't buy a Cuban in the U.S (or at least it's not legal :) Plus, you can usually haggle a bit with the price (as with most things in MX :)

#18 swong

swong
                • 169 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 03:12 AM

Drawstring bag is a good idea!! I'm getting a little frustrated shopping for the guys's OOT bags as well. My few guy friends are not really into Cigar and Sport, what else can I get
                  Scarlett

#19 Islandbride2b

Islandbride2b
                  • 198 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:11 AM

we are using, bubba kegs personalized with "their" funny names and the wedding year, waterproof deck of cards, cigar cuters and matches... hm there is something else but I can't remember at the moment.

Cards are always a big hit, we played a lot of cards last year when checking out the wedding site, as well as made some life long friends.

Good luck ladies, you really can't go wrong. You and your guests will be enjoying paradise, I really don't think anyone will be complaining or not enjoying themselves!

#20 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
                    • 340 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 08:51 PM

I have 21 sailing guests booked, and 13 of them are guys, including one 8 year old. The 8 girls will be easy....but I'm stuck on the guys because most of them are teenagers. Cards are a good idea. I really don't think snacks will be helpful because we'll be on a cruise and there's 24 hour room service included.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users